Post by Dubblicious » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:09 am

upgrade

Hi
I installed the Fedex shipping module, I got my account with Fedex and inputed all the needed data , set sort order to 1, enabled it, made sure weight class was the same as set in systems settings and even updated the php file from github but when I do a test sale Fedex option for shipping is not there. My Canada Post option for shipping does show and I have it set to sort order 2. When I disable the Canada post module I get Warning: No Shipping options are available even though the Fedex is enabled. So is the Fedex module broken, or is there a fix for it , or am I missing something ?
Thanks for any help you can offer. O0

Post by butte » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:44 am

Did you carefully preset geo zones for shipping?

Guru Member

Post by Dubblicious » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:36 am

butte wrote:Did you carefully preset geo zones for shipping?
Hi butte
Do you mean like from this tutorial

GeoZones [for Dummies] http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?t=7099
by Qphoria

Yes I made 3 geo zones for shipping and added all zones to each and with the Europe zone added all the countries and their zones

** Canada Shipping Zone
** Europe Shipping Zone
** United States Shipping Zone

In the Fedex module I set Geo Zone to "All Zones" , but the Fedex shipping option does not show at all in the store.

Post by butte » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:51 am

1/ Yes.

2/ The problem might be how the FedEx module is set for geo zones. You could try resetting it for one particular zone to see whether it awakens.

Guru Member

Post by Dubblicious » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:00 pm

butte wrote:1/ Yes.

2/ The problem might be how the FedEx module is set for geo zones. You could try resetting it for one particular zone to see whether it awakens.
I tried that, but no change at all, I still can not see the Fedex option at check out.

Post by butte » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:50 pm

Back to basics. In admin review all checkboxes for shipping, and all geo zones.

Guru Member