Post by livetvaccess » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:12 am

Hi,
I have installed successfully the Total Import Pro in my Opencart 1.5.6.4 website but while I was importing the Pixmania Pro feeds, the progress has stopped saying (Error! Updated: 840 Added: 3923) and there was another error saying: (The server returned an error. If you believe this is a bug then get in touch and attach the following error message:
Notice: Error: User 'v0Ua4823c1L8Rp3' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)
Error No: 1226
DELETE FROM qnu_product_to_store WHERE product_id = '75' in /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b2562/ipg.********/*****.com/system/database/mysql.php on line 50 )

Now: my website went down with the same message for about a while and then appeared with the following error in the header of my website:
Notice: Undefined variable: cloudimage in /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b2562/ipg. ipg.********/*****.com /vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_module_latest.php on line 61Notice: Undefined variable: cloudimage in /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b2562/ ipg.********/*****.com/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_module_latest.php on line 61Notice: Undefined variable: cloudimage in /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b2562/ ipg.********/*****.com /vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_module_latest.php on line 61

I tried to contact Hostjars but they came back with a generic reply and offered a technical support at a price,I have already paid alot for this extension, and the problem is other people paid to get the support and they still have problems as I read he in few places here in the forum.

Would appreciate if someone could tell me how do I fix this error, bring the website live again and import the feeds successfully?

Your urgent assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Post by artcore » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:54 am

It seems your host is limiting the maximum number of database commands you can execute per time unit. Perhaps the undefined variables are a result from the same limit as for the rest of the time the queries are not working.
You can try to do it on a localhost and sync the database tables or ask your host to remove/up the limit

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands

Post by livetvaccess » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Thank you artcore for your reply, my host said they can't revove mysql connections limit of 75,000/hr, they said that A script is not closing the MySQL connection after accessing the database. if there is an error in the scripting of a plugin or theme which I'm using, then the MySQL connection won't close after querying the database. Hence,I have to make sure that I close the connection immediately after accessing the database using mysql_close() command from my script.

I don't know how to that, how can I do it on a localhost and sync the database tables?

Are there a guide here in forum on how to do that?

Post by artcore » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Directly changing a database is not advisable for inexperienced users. But you would mirror your website/database on your localhost using WAMP, do the update and sync the tables involving the products and url_alias. I'm using SQLyog personally but the free HeidiSQL can do it too.
Always! backup first!
However Total Import Pro has batch updating so you could split the import into multiple batches. 500 seems like a number that would work for your server.

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.

Thanks!

Post by livetvaccess » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:56 pm

Thank you very much for the superfast help.

Post by artcore » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:36 pm

You're welcome!

Thanks!

Post by livetvaccess » Mon May 18, 2015 12:33 am

Hi Artcore,

Sorry to bother you again, but I managed to import the feeds after few weeks of following up with hostjars support but the main problem I have had and still not resolved is importing the categories and subcategories, I have tried everything and I can never import them, every time I try to reset/update the categories it crashes the website and the admin site, I get the following message on the admin site:

The server returned an error. If you believe this is a bug then get in touch and attach the following error message:

Notice: Error: User 'v0Ua4823c1L8Rp3' has exceeded the 'max_questions' resource (current value: 75000)
SELECT * FROM qnu_product_to_store WHERE product_id = '1318' in /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b2562/ipg.********/*****.com/system/database/mysql.php on line 50

And the following message on the main website:

SELECT * FROM qnu_store WHERE REPLACE(`url`, 'www.', '') = 'http:// *****.com/' in /hermes/bosnaweb08a/b2562/ipg. .********/*****.com /system/database/mysql.php on line 50

The Hostjars support is suggesting paying further US$120 for product feed configuration assistance which I find unfair as I have already paid for the extension.

I hope you can suggest a way to import all Categories/Subcategories without these errors.

Thanks again

Post by artcore » Mon May 18, 2015 1:55 am

Categories are added during import along with the products.
Smaller batches didn't work either?
What if you adjust the import to *only* import a 100 at a time? There's a range you can put in step5 of TIP.
Or setup a local version of the installation like I suggested using wamp/xamp.
Other than using batches or changing hosts I don't know. PHP/OC closes sql connections automatically anyway.
I can take a look if you want...

Thanks!

Post by livetvaccess » Mon May 18, 2015 2:33 am

Sorry I didn't mean to bother you on Sunday, I would really apreciate if you could have a look, I have just sent you a private message.
Thank you very much

Post by rahuljain1991 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:14 am

Hi, if anyone reading this post and looking for any help with total import pro. you can contact me at rahuljain1991[@]live.com. i have been working with clients using this extension since past 3 years.
Checkout my updated version of Total Import Pro v2

Regards

Rahul Jain
IT Support - always available to help
My Opencart Extensions
Authentic IT Services - Web design and development
AIS MarketPlace