Post by farrow » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 pm

I just installed csv import pro on open cart 1.4.9.4.

When I import my products it leaves blank images on the site, with the "no title" as the title of my product and a price of $0.00
I've edited the file every which way from Sunday trying to make this thing work.

I tried importing only 10-20 products and when it imported I add 820+ products successfully imported, so it said.
Each of them with a price of $0.00 and all with the title "NO TITLE".

I have around 18,000 SKU's and had recently tried the free import/export tool but received a Fatal Error because the file was to large.

I've been using open cart for nearly 2 weeks and have yet to get a single product online...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks
Last edited by i2Paq on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title adjusted

Location - Oklahoma

Post by justinv » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:15 am

Does your csv file have headings? Have a look at this video to see how the CSV Import PRO module works:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6k1_Qrq9_Y

Failing that, contact me through the contact form on the website in my signature and I'll take a look at your feed for you.

Documentation: OpenCart User Guide
Mods: Total Import PRO | CSV Import PRO | Ecom Tracking | Any Feed | Autosuggest | OpenCart CDN

Post by farrow » Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:23 am

I was uploading the actual xls file rather than saving it as a csv file. So far so good. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it but If I run into any other problems i'll let you know. Things work much better when you follow directions, unlike myself :)

Location - Oklahoma

Post by price4you » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 am

Same problem at me. I was uploading csv file and it leaves blank images and no title as the title and price $0.00. Why?

Post by hostjars » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:01 am

There are a few possibilities. The fields may not be mapped correctly (e.g using the CSV header names in the import settings), or the columns are blank, or the CSV invalid. If you have not managed to resolve it feel free to contact us at our site, through the contact form, or email us directly at enquiry@hostjars.com

Mods: Total Import PRO | Any Feed PRO | XML Input PRO |
CSV Import PRO