Post by Out2lunch » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Before I purchase this module I want to confirm that the cross site tracking is as Google says it should be done.

As we now have split our shop into 5 mini shops all linked between each other, and have seen our analytic's data tank thus it isnt reporting correctly.

https://support.google.com/analytics/bi ... &ctx=topic

Also are Outbound Links tracked too?

Cheers

Post by spitos » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:12 pm

Out2lunch wrote:Before I purchase this module I want to confirm that the cross site tracking is as Google says it should be done.

As we now have split our shop into 5 mini shops all linked between each other, and have seen our analytic's data tank thus it isnt reporting correctly.

https://support.google.com/analytics/bi ... &ctx=topic

Also are Outbound Links tracked too?

Cheers
If you have made the changes as suggested in the link you provided then Google suggests that analytics tracking shouldn't be a problem. The changes mentioned on that page will need to be set up by you. The extension will work with many combinations of site and sub domains. It is also possible to set up filters in analytics to give you what you want.

Please send me a PM with specific site URLs and what you need tracking so I know exactly what you mean?

Thanks

Google Analytics Expert - Advanced e-commerce tracking, Product & options reporting, transaction/conversion reporting, Google Adwords conversion & profit reporting, goal & funnel reporting, event tracking, site search tracking, multi-store compatibility, EU Cookie Law compliance and works with any theme or checkout! Easy vqmod install. Get it here

Location - UK

Post by _fD_ » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:00 am

Hi Spitos,

i have a multistore setup. Now i can only fill out the default shop with analytics code. The other stores have no entry field under the tab server.

Can you help me, please?

Best regards,
_fD_

Version 1.5.4.1 with newest extension version.

OpenCart is great!

Location - Switzerland

Post by willytr » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:14 am

Hello, I don't want Wishlist and Compare links in my shop, I have installed vqmod "Remove Wishlist and Compare Features" which removed all links from my Category and Product pages perfectly until I installed Google Analytics Expert.
Now all these links are back...

Post by willytr » Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:28 am

Hi,
I don't want Wishlist and Compare links on my shop, I installed http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=3324
But after installing Google Analytics Expert all the links are back. Please help.

Thanks,
Willy.

Post by Kanava » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:07 pm

Why I can´t see the field for UA Tracking number above the Google Analytics code textarea?

Post by kemal » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:52 pm

Hi,

I have three opencart web site Can I need to purchase three license and is it open source?

Post by brianmw12321 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:34 am

Hi Spitos. Is your module compatible with the Simple Checkout module by deeman? Thanks.

Post by OpusVista » Tue May 07, 2013 4:32 am

I have installed the extension and it seems to work.
But I have a problem when purchasing certain products, nothing appears in analytics. I have compared the products but find no difference or other explanation. Do you know anyone who has experienced something similar, or do you know what could be wrong?

Post by cLin » Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 am

Does your extension work with

http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=4811

Also, would I be able to see the order info on the thank you page ( I assume that's when you send the order data to Google Analytics). I'd like to use the same data to display on the order confirmation page.

Post by dtprojects » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 pm

I am using OC 1.5.5.1 with a custom theme but I am not getting ecommerce data in GA. I have followed instructions but still no sales data. My payment service is Paypal Website Payments Pro. Can I PM you details so we can sort this out please?

Location - United Kingdom

Post by dtprojects » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Sorted by PM.

Location - United Kingdom

Post by HRR » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:41 pm

I would like to have a custom code for my theme. Please PM me :-)

HRR

Post by wowdezign » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:38 am

I have purchased and installed the module but I am not getting stats back from the site. I am using

PayPal Website Payment Pro

for my payment system and I was wondering which file(s) I need to edit to make this functionality work for this payment module.

Thank you in advance.

Post by wowdezign » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Hello? Anyone monitoring this board? I need some support please. :)

The ecommerce tracking is not working. And some of the other stats are not being tracked.

Post by exe » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi,

We are using 2 accounts on our website. One is for Google Analytics, another for
Adwords. Does your "Google Analytics Expert module" allow to track total
of purchases in Adwords and tie it up to a keyword which was used?

exe

Post by lpotts » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:39 am

I am having some issues with this module after installing, basically my google analytics is now stating that 0 people have visited the site and shows £0.00 on the transactions. Can you assist with this please? The module was installed around a week ago...

Luke

Post by heisdnice » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:08 pm

there is no "Place an Order" option in google analytics anymore....

Post by misteliquid » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:29 am

Hi Spitos, I am having trouble getting this set up. Do you offer an installation service. Please PM me. Thanks, Fred

Post by Karlitos » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:37 am

Anybody has sent spitos request for support lately?

On the forum, when trying to PM him, it says he disabled the PM, so we cannot contact him through PM on the forum.

By email, we sent an email 2 weeks ago and another one 2 days ago, but didn't get any feedback yet.

Anyone has succesfully contacted him?

Thanks