Post by automysqlbackup » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Paraguanas is a professional and high quality template for your shopping cart which has been specifically designed to target female audience for cosmetics, fashion, jewelry, clothes and accessories. This theme is compatible with 1.5.2.x and 1.5.3.x versions of Opencart and is cross browser compatible with all major browsers. It also looks fantastic on iPads and iPhones and it’s the only theme available anywhere with this much bells and whistles and documentation.
Paraguanas is not a knockoff theme or copy cat of a default theme that you find; this theme has been designed from the ground up to excel at grabbing attention femininely and softly to help you make that sale.

Loveliness aside, Paraguanas is arguably the fastest theme available anywhere on the market for Opencart. You show me a better performing theme in its class and I’ll give you a free copy! This theme uses its own highly compressed and optimizes files and does not rely one bit on the Opencart Javascripts and stylesheets. Out of the box, it ranks AA on GTmetrix scale and it load supersonic anywhere, anytime.
Features:

★ AA speed rating
★ 100% Valid HTML (HTML5 Ready)
★ 100% CSS3 valid (Minus the hacks for infamous IE and Mozilla)
★ Cross platform and browser compatible down to IE7
★ Beautiful “On Sale” corner ribbons
★ Native scroll to top button
★ Native collapsible category menu
★ Native Social Network buttons and credit cards (Also Pinterest not shown on the demo)
★ Native advertising corners on product pages
★ Matching admin theme with row highlighters and buttons
★ Big and bold slideshow
★ Gorgeous login and checkout pages
★ Custom matching ColorBox for images and much, much, much, more…

Full documentation that covers from A to Z with FAQ and screenshots of everything imaginable accompanies this sweetheart, and I stand 100% behind any issues that may arise whether today or a year from now.

You can see a REAL live demo here: (Only Victoria's Secret Products have been loaded)

http://paraguanas.com

Customer email: demo@demo.com
Customer Password: demo

You can see the admin demo here: (Shortcut menu icons and Ajax product edits are not included but can be installed separately for a fee.

http://paraguanas.com/admin

Username: demo
Password: demo

Note: Opencart is having problems with large files so I broke them down into three downloads. You need all three!

Tags: Fashion, Cosmetics, Clothes, Apparel, Women, Pink, Beautiful

Location - USA

Post by _kate_ » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:39 pm

This is a great theme! Even though I'm no whiz at programming, it's been rather clear (so far) how to work this theme and make minor adjustments to it. I'm sort of haleway through, but need a bit of assistance with the following:
I've adjusted the theme to show a different background then the dotted one included in the theme.
As I completely suck at Fireworks, can you please give me a tip on how to exchange the dotted background in the free shipping.png?
Is this made in the png-file itself or does the background for the free shipping load from the server, just like for the main background? ( I hope you understand this rambling... ;) )
I've adjusted the stylesheet to load my chosen background, but I've either missed the free shipping bit (if it loads from the same place as the main bg) or I need to change the free shipping.png. Which should it be? Please help!

Post by automysqlbackup » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Hi Kate,

The shipping corner image is not dependent on the rest of the site. You can change the background and the pattern to whatever you like as it has layers for every parts. The grey dotted background layer is locked, so you have to unlock the layer to modify it.

Alternatively, send me the pattern and the color code you want to use and I can modify it for you. Send it to the email at the top of the installation instruction. Include your website address as well.

Cheers,

Chris

Location - USA

Post by _kate_ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:45 pm

EDIT: Never mind the below, found it in compare.tpl!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for solving the above query, Chris! (Much speedier than I ever expected!)

Now I've got another one:
Which part of code should I edit/remove to get rid of the dimensions in product comparison?
I only need product weight displayed so customers can see it, dimensions being displayed as 0,00 look so... empty. I'm not entirely sure how everything is connected and I do not want to mess up the code, while wanting to make sure to remove ALL "dimension"-related code, so it does not cause empty text_blahblah somewhere else on the site too. ;)
Last edited by _kate_ on Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by automysqlbackup » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi Kate,

Comment out or remove from line 85 to 90 in compare.tpl in the product directory of the theme.

Code: Select all

<tr>
<td><?php echo $text_dimension; ?></td>
<?php foreach ($products as $product) { ?>
<td><?php echo $products[$product['product_id']]['length']; ?> x <?php echo $products[$product['product_id']]['width']; ?> x <?php echo $products[$product['product_id']]['height']; ?></td>
<?php } ?>
</tr>
You are really modifying this theme, if you need custom work done, let me know as it might be easier and cheaper for you in the long run :)

Location - USA

Post by _kate_ » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 pm

And there you go again - at the speed of light. Are you online 24/7?? :)

Post by automysqlbackup » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 pm

Selling extensions without giving prompt support is for amateurs. This is what I do for living and my clients come before food and sleep :)

Location - USA

Post by jonsdl » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:22 pm

Hello,
I have the theme installed and is working great. On the demo it has pink banners etc and on mine it has grey. How do I change this please?

Post by automysqlbackup » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:41 am

Hi there,

Please read the enclosed instruction and it will explain exactly how it's done.

Cheers

Location - USA

Post by Halbertea » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:16 pm

This is a great theme! Even though I'm no whiz at programming, it's been rather clear (so far) how to work this theme and make minor adjustments to it. Thanks for sharing this with us

Best and cheapest permanent eyebrows college station Texas

Location - USA