Post by test1.0 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:11 am

i use simplexwebs, there great and good price plus you get a ssl certificate for free :)

really fast as there servers are in liverpool.

very happy with them

Post by neet » Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:51 pm

Jeremy Fisk wrote:HOSTGATOR IS NOW USELESS... NOT AS GOOD AS THEY USED TO BE...

i have transfered to a new hosting provider (247hosting.com) as i am sick of hostgator's service.
hostgator used to be my favorate hosting provider and they used to provide good service (and didn't have to wait at all when using the live chat system - was very quick)and the technical support people knew a lot and could help 99.9999% of the time.

Hostgator used to be the hosting provider that i recomend to all the people that I develop websites for and for all the people that i assist with their websites... I used to be LOYAL hostgator...

However this has all had to change as i cannot recommend hostgator to my customers or friends and fellow company representitives if i am not happy with hostgator myself.

Hostgators service changed when the live chat changed to the new look... sometimes you will have to wait for quite sometime before being answered on the chat.... and when it does finally get allocated to a technition, they will often take between 5-10 minutes to answer a simple question (not technical at all, e.g. "can you see my site loading on your screen" surely doesn't even take 1 minute to answer that)... the amount of support people droped dramtically and it no longer say what number i am in the line etc... only when I show that I am annoyed or that i am thinking of changing providers do i get any support...

I ask a few questions on the chat system, and i don't get any replys for quite some time, and then when they do reply they don't understand... now i tell them that i am canceling the account and i get given all these offers and get told that hostgator service is meant to be something wonderful... when it is no longer any good at all...

Cheers
Jem
Eleven2 is a great company .. OpenCart works perfectly and they are having some sweet deals right now.

http://www.eleven2.com/1929.html

Post by test1.0 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm

ive heard vidahost is good but i use simplexwebs and there good, had a couple down times though..

Post by Jeremy Fisk » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 am

Jeremy Fisk wrote:HOSTGATOR IS NOW USELESS... NOT AS GOOD AS THEY USED TO BE...

i have transfered to a new hosting provider (247hosting.com) as i am sick of hostgator's service.
hostgator used to be my favorate hosting provider and they used to provide good service (and didn't have to wait at all when using the live chat system - was very quick)and the technical support people knew a lot and could help 99.9999% of the time.

Hostgator used to be the hosting provider that i recomend to all the people that I develop websites for and for all the people that i assist with their websites... I used to be LOYAL hostgator...

However this has all had to change as i cannot recommend hostgator to my customers or friends and fellow company representitives if i am not happy with hostgator myself.

Hostgators service changed when the live chat changed to the new look... sometimes you will have to wait for quite sometime before being answered on the chat.... and when it does finally get allocated to a technition, they will often take between 5-10 minutes to answer a simple question (not technical at all, e.g. "can you see my site loading on your screen" surely doesn't even take 1 minute to answer that)... the amount of support people droped dramtically and it no longer say what number i am in the line etc... only when I show that I am annoyed or that i am thinking of changing providers do i get any support...

I ask a few questions on the chat system, and i don't get any replys for quite some time, and then when they do reply they don't understand... now i tell them that i am canceling the account and i get given all these offers and get told that hostgator service is meant to be something wonderful... when it is no longer any good at all...

Cheers
Jem
Would you believe it, hostgator have actually appoligised to me for their service and have offered me a years free hosting... so am trying them again with some other websites...

Seems to be going better so far than any other hosting i have used in the past...

Hand Dryers

Bookstore Mod
QuickShop Module
Restricted Access - Compulsory Login
Template Override - Category Specific (vQmod)
Template Override - Brand Specific (vQmod)
How did you find out about us register question mod
Compulsory Login vQmod
Brands In Top Menu
zoom - Product Image - Auto on hover

Location - New Zealand (Tokomaru, Palmerston North)

Post by th3side » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:40 pm

We've always found vidahost a great hosting company - UK based and great on the phone...

Post by todaylingtech » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Never opt for free web hosting companies, the only advantage it has is that its free. However, 24x7 customer support and uptime guarantee are the most important factors to consider.

Post by FalcodaInternet » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:04 pm

We offer OpenCart as a one click install with our Business Plan and Ecommerce Hosting Plans. However, you can manually install opencart to any of our hosting plans, see our website for full details and if you need any advice on hosting plan or domain names to suit your needs let us know.
http://www.falcoda.co.uk/cheap_web_hosting/

Falcoda Internet - http://www.falcoda.co.uk
Web Hosting Plans from only 0.83p/mth*

Location - UK

Post by hellgamer » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:53 pm

I use two UK hosting companies and have the same website on both, I get excellent support from both with unlimited everything for only a couple of £ per month, the reason I use two is in case of downtime I switch my nameservers.
Take a look at https://www.topweb.wales/ and https://www.website-hosting.company/

If I have any issues or need more space they just fix it for me without any fuss.

Post by Karunur » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:27 am

wowsr wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:47 pm
hostpapa.com is a pretty decent hosting company and it is based in the UK. I have a web hosting account with them for about 5 months and I haven't had one single problem. Simply take a look at their offer and decide for yourself if they are worth your money.
Yes I also using hostpapa hosting and no issues for my website. :)

Post by nicoleanne » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:05 am

Jeremy Fisk wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:20 am
Hostgator is one of the best... great service... low prices etc etc
I have to agree with this. My vote goes for Hostgator too. Great overall experience with them, not a single importante issue yet (fingers crossed).

Post by Naheed » Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:24 pm

nicoleanne wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:05 am
Jeremy Fisk wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:20 am
Hostgator is one of the best... great service... low prices etc etc
I have to agree with this. My vote goes for Hostgator too. Great overall experience with them, not a single importante issue yet (fingers crossed).
I haven't used Hostgator, but someone has recommended it to me.
As per their reviews, it is one of the best hosting services. I will try
it also. What about their customer support? Is it a good one or not?

Post by Jackx999 » Thu Apr 01, 2021 7:21 pm

I have also been using simplexwebs for a long time and I can also recommend this hosting.