Post by Johnathan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:39 am

Qphoria wrote:I just checked this on my demo store.

1. Set my Settings Local Tab to United States/Illinois
2. Entered a Geozone called IL Tax. Mapped United States/Illinois to it
3. Set "Taxable Goods" tax class to that geozone with 8.5% tax rate
4. Set the product to have "Taxable Goods" as the tax class
5. Checked out with an Illinois address
6. I see "IL Tax 8.5%: $8.50" added to my total
7. Checked out and the tax was on the final order invoice

Tried again, changing my shipping address to Indiana
Tax was removed
Changed it back to Illinois
Tax was added back

Seems to be working ok
I just wanted to chime in that I've been spending a lot of time making sure tax works right in my store over the last few days, and the tax on products has always come through fine. Brook, have you changed anything from the default set-up, or verified that this is a consistent problem?

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by dellos » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:23 pm

I think there is a bug in OC 1.4.9.1 in Quantity valiues on stock by products.

Let's say that I ordered 1 product (client ordered). And later the client cald me and say's I don't want the product any more. So I changed the order to canceled and deleted the order but the product is gon in Quantity valiue.

So at the begining I had 100 products
The client add the order so I have 99 products left
After call I canceled the order and deleted the order and have still 99 products left aldo the order was canceled so the product wasn't sold to the client.

It's a BUG I think and a problematic one when there are lot of orders You have to add Quantity in lot of goods.

Post by Qphoria » Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:57 pm

dellos wrote:I think there is a bug in OC 1.4.9.1 in Quantity valiues on stock by products.

Let's say that I ordered 1 product (client ordered). And later the client cald me and say's I don't want the product any more. So I changed the order to canceled and deleted the order but the product is gon in Quantity valiue.

So at the begining I had 100 products
The client add the order so I have 99 products left
After call I canceled the order and deleted the order and have still 99 products left aldo the order was canceled so the product wasn't sold to the client.

It's a BUG I think and a problematic one when there are lot of orders You have to add Quantity in lot of goods.
This was fixed in 1.4.9.1. I just tested it again to be sure and it worked fine. It only adds back if the product is marked "Subtract: YES"

Administrator

Post by dellos » Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:43 pm

Where to add this: only adds back if the product is marked "Subtract: YES" ?? I can't find the Subtract box/option.

Post by Xsecrets » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:57 am

dellos wrote:Where to add this: only adds back if the product is marked "Subtract: YES" ?? I can't find the Subtract box/option.
it's on the data tab of each product.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by drenda » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am

Hi,
In Open Cart when a product has a link to a non valid image in the header is show this text:

Code: Select all

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50
Is possible to catch this error and simply not display the image without error?

Thanks

Post by bader » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:37 am

Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/index.php:72) in /home/bader/public_html/mall/system/engine/controller.php on line 27
Anyone gets this error with 1.4.9.1 when you delete an order?

Post by i2Paq » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:28 am

bader wrote:

Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/index.php:72) in /home/bader/public_html/mall/system/engine/controller.php on line 27
Just deleted all my orders, no problems here.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by bader » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 am

i2Paq wrote:
bader wrote:

Just deleted all my orders, no problems here.
And this error from Error Logs:

2010-09-19 21:03:50 - PHP Notice: Undefined index: subtract in /home/bader/public_html/mall/admin/model/sale/order.php on line 12

Post by Qphoria » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:06 am

Cmon people.. this has been brought up 5 times in this thread. The answer is the same. READ THE FIRST POST!

Administrator

Post by charlesso » Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:35 am

Greetings!

I filed a bug in the Tracking app, and come across this forum post. Here it is again.

Problem : Order History not reflected after changing Order Status

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Order Status = "Pending"
2. Order Status = "Processing"
3. Order Status finally = "Shipped"

What is the expected output?
The output for "Shipped" should be the same as the Status in 1 & 2, reflected in the page with Date Added, Status, Customer Notified entry.

What do you see instead?
No entry is displayed, but email will be sent to customers if Notify Customer is checked.

Post by Qphoria » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:27 pm

charlesso wrote:Greetings!

I filed a bug in the Tracking app, and come across this forum post. Here it is again.

Problem : Order History not reflected after changing Order Status

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Order Status = "Pending"
2. Order Status = "Processing"
3. Order Status finally = "Shipped"

What is the expected output?
The output for "Shipped" should be the same as the Status in 1 & 2, reflected in the page with Date Added, Status, Customer Notified entry.

What do you see instead?
No entry is displayed, but email will be sent to customers if Notify Customer is checked.
Cannot confirm this. Just tried. Worked fine

Administrator

Post by Ben » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Affected browser: IE7 or IE8 in compatibility mode

Go to Catalog > Products > Edit any product > click "Option" tab > start typing in the option box, the options box on the left will begin to shrink... keep typing and it will disappear.

Yes, IE is horrible, but I think it should at least work in IE7.

Ben

Post by Qphoria » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:46 pm

Ben wrote:Affected browser: IE7 or IE8 in compatibility mode

Go to Catalog > Products > Edit any product > click "Option" tab > start typing in the option box, the options box on the left will begin to shrink... keep typing and it will disappear.

Yes, IE is horrible, but I think it should at least work in IE7.
Ah.. maybe thats why we could never reproduce this. People were talking about this back in 1.4.4 and I could never reproduce it because I wouldn't be caught dead running IE7 :) I'll try to figure out why it does it. Thanks

Administrator

Post by drenda » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:00 am

Hi,
I've a problem with google base module.Infact it doesn't make the correct structure for data feed.If I display the index.php?route=feed/google_base page this is the result:

Notice: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 11Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50Notice: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 11Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43
Any ideas?

Thanks very much

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:40 am

drenda wrote:Hi,
I've a problem with google base module.Infact it doesn't make the correct structure for data feed.If I display the index.php?route=feed/google_base page this is the result:

Notice: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 11Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50Notice: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Read error! in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 11Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 50
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/vusers/pianetatecno.com/htdocs/store/system/library/image.php on line 43
Any ideas?

Thanks very much
Well it doesn't make the correct structure because you have errors. Perhaps your image folder permissions?

Administrator

Post by drenda » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:55 am

Thanks 4 reply,
the permissions on image's folder are correct. Maybe some image of some product is corrupted....but why the module doesn't work is an image of a product is not valid? It's possible that sometimes this happens!!
I think that many people use automatic import of data and image in open cart, so sometime can happen that an image linked to a product is not valid.

Thanks

Daniele

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 am

Not exactly a bug, but definately something to be sorted out:

The 'config_url' should not be stored in the database (table setting), rather, it should go into the config.php file.

Normally, the store owner should be able to uploaded his complete database from e.g. a local test PC to a liver server without having to worry about making any changes (such as the config_url) to the database after the DB upload.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Xsecrets » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:02 am

JNeuhoff wrote:Not exactly a bug, but definately something to be sorted out:

The 'config_url' should not be stored in the database (table setting), rather, it should go into the config.php file.

Normally, the store owner should be able to uploaded his complete database from e.g. a local test PC to a liver server without having to worry about making any changes (such as the config_url) to the database after the DB upload.
I don't see this happening and I don't see this as a bug. It's that way to support multi-store. All you have to do is change it in the admin config file and then you change the store url in the admin interface. No need to go digging into phpmyadmin or anything like that.

OpenCart commercial mods and development http://spotonsolutions.net
Layered Navigation
Shipment Tracking
Vehicle Year/Make/Model Filter

Guru Member

Location - FL US

Post by jameel » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:51 pm

I have fresh installation with non-inline default theme..
with smtp authentication all credentials are correct (this is only method my host support)

i am getting no any email from contact us form but can get order emails...
while submitting contact form successful message appear.. but while passing wrong smtp password i do get email from contact us page but without any text in body..

Any idea about this bug?