Post by fringe21 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:20 am

Xsecrets wrote:that's because you are adding it in the image tab instead of the data tab where the main image is added. I suppose that tab should probably be renamed to additional images for clarity.

Thanks mate worked it out in the end. ;D

Post by jones » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:10 am

I got

Code: Select all

Warning: unlink(C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149/system/cache/cache.category.24.1.0.1284429515) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\cache.php on line 14Warning: unlink(C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149/system/cache/cache.currency.1284429515) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\cache.php on line 14Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php:92) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\session.php on line 11Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php:92) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php on line 173Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php:92) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\currency.php on line 45
this also bugs?

Post by Qphoria » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:15 pm

jones wrote:I got

Warning: unlink(C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149/system/cache/cache.category.24.1.0.1284429515) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\cache.php on line 14Warning: unlink(C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149/system/cache/cache.currency.1284429515) [function.unlink]: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\cache.php on line 14Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php:92) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\session.php on line 11Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php:92) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php on line 173Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\index.php:92) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\library\currency.php on line 45
this also bugs?
looks like maybe write permissions on your cache folder. delete the files inside the cache folder and try reloading page

Administrator

Post by linkstate » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:46 am

1.4.8 backup dump exploit:
http://inj3ct0r.com/exploits/13884

Is that real and current for new versions?

http://www.internet24.cz webové služby pro Vás.

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:04 am

linkstate wrote:1.4.8 backup dump exploit:
http://inj3ct0r.com/exploits/13884

Is that real and current for new versions?
I don't really know what I'm looking at here. I don't see anything special.. its just the source of the backup page. But it has hard coded token values, so I don't see how that will affect anything.

Administrator

Post by hshires » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Using version Version 1.4.9.1

Entering the word "setup" in the product description--I haven't tried the other fields--and trying to save the entry causes the following error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /opencart/admin/index.php on this server.

Change the word to something else and the problem goes away. It can be a single word entry or buried in the middle of a lot of text. Doesn't seem to matter. Very strange...

-H

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:26 pm

LOL i remember this issue from a few versions back but don't remember ever researching it. Yea.. "Setup" can't be used.. It's the strangest damn thing

Administrator

Post by edwinjung » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Loving 1.49.1, so far no error reports are showing up and everything seems to be working perfectly!

Post by sokanso » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:17 pm

hi sorry to interrupt,Im using 1.49.1 updated from 1.49 with patch and payment method is paypal standard .i dont know if this is the right place to post .my customer says they cant make payment throught Paypal ?they see this message on the paypal page

"This recipient does not accept payments denominated in WS_Error_XClick_Pref_Foreign_Currency. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency."
when i try , i got the same message.is there anything WRONG PLEASE HELP !!! ?? ???
thanks in advance

Post by Qphoria » Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:25 pm

sokanso wrote:hi sorry to interrupt,Im using 1.49.1 updated from 1.49 with patch and payment method is paypal standard .i dont know if this is the right place to post .my customer says they cant make payment throught Paypal ?they see this message on the paypal page

"This recipient does not accept payments denominated in WS_Error_XClick_Pref_Foreign_Currency. Please contact the seller and ask him to update his payment receiving preferences to accept this currency."
when i try , i got the same message.is there anything WRONG PLEASE HELP !!! ?? ???
thanks in advance
This is due to you using a custom theme that doesn't follow the proper theme method. This results in you having an old version of pp_standard.tpl in YOUR theme folder. You should not have this. delete it from your theme area. Delete the entire template/payment folder from your theme.
catalog/view/theme/YOURTHEME/template/payment

Administrator

Post by sokanso » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:36 pm

HI Q
You are the MAN. thats works. thank you so much ,Q :) and for your wonderful opencart .Again thanks

Post by jones » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:34 pm

When i deleted the order in sales menu then i got errors look like:

Notice: Undefined index: subtract in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\admin\model\sale\order.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: subtract in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\admin\model\sale\order.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\admin\index.php:72) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\engine\controller.php on line 27
any suggestions would be appreciate and say thanks

Post by Qphoria » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:42 pm

jones wrote:When i deleted the order in sales menu then i got errors look like:

Notice: Undefined index: subtract in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\admin\model\sale\order.php on line 12Notice: Undefined index: subtract in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\admin\model\sale\order.php on line 12Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\admin\index.php:72) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Shopper\opencart_v149\system\engine\controller.php on line 27
any suggestions would be appreciate and say thanks
Read the first post

Administrator

Post by eka7a » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Comment does not appear on the invoice

Last edited by eka7a on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Windows 11 Pro Digital License Key

Location - Türkiye

Post by Johnathan » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 am

I've been having trouble with no tax being added to USPS shipping. In researching the problem, I found these bugs in /catalog/model/shipping/usps.php that go back to 1.4.1:

1. Tax for the cost text display is calculated using the ups_tax_class_id setting. It should use usps. The fix is to replace both instances of "ups" with "usps".

2. Tax class id for all U.S. shipping is 0, instead of pulling from the usps_tax_class_id setting. The fix is to replace
'tax_class_id' => 0,
with
'tax_class_id' => $this->config->get('usps_tax_class_id'),

The display for taxes is still a bit buggy. If your store is set to display tax, then it will display properly on the shipping page, but the Tax order total won't include the tax on the shipping. It ends up looking like this:

Shipping Page --> $5.19 for Parcel Post

Confirm Page -->
Sub-Total: $10.00
Sales Tax (6%): $0.60
Parcel Post: $4.90
Total: $15.50
but still passes the shipping cost correctly to PayPal (or any payment gateway) which ends up like this:

Item Total: $10.00
Tax: $0.89
Shipping and handling: $4.90
Total: $15.79
If your store doesn't display tax in the cost, then the customer won't even see the tax on shipping until the payment gateway page. One fix for this is to change the shipping cost calculations to include the tax (setting the calculate option to always be TRUE), set the tax_class_id to 0 (so that it doesn't double-tax when passing to payment gateways), and set the calculate option for the tax display to TRUE (which will only happen when in the proper geozone anyway). For USPS, it ends up looking like this:

$quote_data[$classid] = array(
    'id'           => 'usps.' . $classid,
    'title'        => $postage->getElementsByTagName('MailService')->item(0)->nodeValue,
    'cost'         => $this->tax->calculate($this->currency->convert($cost, 'USD', $this->currency->getCode()), $this->config->get('usps_tax_class_id')),
    'tax_class_id' => 0,
    'text'         => $this->currency->format($this->tax->calculate($this->currency->convert($cost, 'USD', $this->currency->getCode()), $this->config->get('usps_tax_class_id')))
); 
PayPal standard always uses Sub-Total --> Tax --> Shipping --> Total, so this puts the totals in the right order. All the shipping model files would need to be changed, so it's probably not the most elegant solution. Maybe there's an easier way to include the tax calculation in the Tax and Total order totals?

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by dbstr » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:55 am

In the Order Editor, the option part is bugged.

If you got a product with 3 options:
Color
-- Black
-- Purple
Memory
-- 1GB
-- 8GB
Horse?
-- Yes
-- No
It will show as
Color
-- Black
-- Purple
Memory
-- Black
-- Purple
-- 1GB
-- 8GB
Horse?
-- Black
-- Purple
-- 1GB
-- 8GB
-- Yes
-- No
Most likely because of this:

for (i = 0; i < data.length; i++) {
				$('#option').append('<optgroup id="optgroup_'+i+'" label="' + data[i]['language'][<?php echo $language_id; ?>]['name'] + '"></optgroup>');
				for (j = 0; j < data[i]['product_option_value'].length; j++) {
	 				$('#optgroup_'+i).append('<option value="' + data[i]['product_option_value'][j]['product_option_value_id'] + '">' + data[i]['product_option_value'][j]['language'][<?php echo $language_id; ?>]['name'] + ' [' + data[i]['product_option_value'][j]['prefix'] + data[i]['product_option_value'][j]['price'] + ']' +'</option>');
				}
			}
Can anyone confirm this?

Request Reviews v1.0 released.

Post by Brook » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:01 am

I have upgraded to OpenCart 1.4.9.1, Note that this worked fine in OpenCart 1.4.7 and 1.4.8, not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight by me in terms of setting this up properly.

My store is in Texas (United States) and my customer who made a purchase on my website was in Texas (United States), had a billing and shipping address in Texas.

I made a sale to this customer but for some reason my customer was not charged Sales Tax? I was expecting for Sales Tax to be charged to the customer (8.25% Sales Tax), but no Sales Tax was charged, what do I need to change to fix this?

Trying to figure this out... Any suggestions?

The Product that was sold to my customer had the following setup:
Admin -> Products -> Data Tab -> Tax Class = "Taxable Goods"
("Taxable Goods" is the name of the one Tax Class that I have setup)

I have the following setup under Admin-> System -> Localisation

Store Zone Setup
Country = "United States"
Store Zone Name = "Texas"
Store Zone Code = "TX"
Store Zone Status = "Enabled"
Default Store Zone is set to "Texas"

One Geo Zone Setup
Geo Zone Name = "Texas"
Geo Zone Description = "Texas Geo Zone"
Country = "United States"
Zone = "Texas"

One Tax Class Setup
Tax Class Name: "Taxable Goods"
Geo Zone = "Texas"
Tax Rate = "8.25"
Priority = "1"

Post by i2Paq » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 am

eka7a wrote:Comment does not appear on the invoice
I'm not sure if this worked in the past.
I can confirm this issue in 1.4.9.1

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by i2Paq » Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:12 am

dbstr wrote:In the Order Editor, the option part is bugged.

Can anyone confirm this?
I can confirm this when adding a product to an order via the Order Edit.

Norman in 't Veldt
Moderator OpenCart Forums

_________________ READ and Search BEFORE POSTING _________________

Our FREE search: Find your answer FAST!.

[How to] BTW + Verzend + betaal setup.

Global Moderator

Location - Winkel - The Netherlands

Post by Qphoria » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:27 am

Brook wrote:I have upgraded to OpenCart 1.4.9.1, Note that this worked fine in OpenCart 1.4.7 and 1.4.8, not sure if this is a bug or just an oversight by me in terms of setting this up properly.

My store is in Texas (United States) and my customer who made a purchase on my website was in Texas (United States), had a billing and shipping address in Texas.

I made a sale to this customer but for some reason my customer was not charged Sales Tax? I was expecting for Sales Tax to be charged to the customer (8.25% Sales Tax), but no Sales Tax was charged, what do I need to change to fix this?
I just checked this on my demo store.

1. Set my Settings Local Tab to United States/Illinois
2. Entered a Geozone called IL Tax. Mapped United States/Illinois to it
3. Set "Taxable Goods" tax class to that geozone with 8.5% tax rate
4. Set the product to have "Taxable Goods" as the tax class
5. Checked out with an Illinois address
6. I see "IL Tax 8.5%: $8.50" added to my total
7. Checked out and the tax was on the final order invoice

Tried again, changing my shipping address to Indiana
Tax was removed
Changed it back to Illinois
Tax was added back