Post by Spiritwolf » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:51 am

onlinemarketer wrote:I hate bothering Daniel! I feel like in taking up time that can be spent coding!

Anyway does anyone know which file in teh SVN daniel fixed for the above problem?

See here for issue link: http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issue ... -id&id=443

I dont want to upload all the files again, as I have a current 1.5.1.1 production copy and just need the fixed files!

Thanks!
This should be the one:
http://code.google.com/p/opencart/source/detail?r=529

Post by Maansy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:03 am

Daniel is on fire ;D
i can see all the bugs are being taking care of.
maybe its time for 1.5.1.2 or 1.5.2
thanks Daniel ;)

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by T3CustomPCs » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Product Options, I have around 24 Product Option Select Lists which contain just over 180 options.
The problem which i am recieving is things are not saving correctly and i am sometimes getting loads sql black text when i hit the save button.
Its really weird as sometimes it works fine but sometimes some options save and some options dont.
I thought this might be because i was copying products so i wouldnt have to re select all the list options, just change the prices for the options.. but this is not the case as i have done them manually now by creating a fresh new product and still getting the same issues.
Can some 1 help me with this please.
I am using OC 1.5.1.1 with shoppica theme.

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:08 pm

T3CustomPCs wrote:Product Options, I have around 24 Product Option Select Lists which contain just over 180 options.
The problem which i am recieving is things are not saving correctly and i am sometimes getting loads sql black text when i hit the save button.
Its really weird as sometimes it works fine but sometimes some options save and some options dont.
I thought this might be because i was copying products so i wouldnt have to re select all the list options, just change the prices for the options.. but this is not the case as i have done them manually now by creating a fresh new product and still getting the same issues.
Can some 1 help me with this please.
I am using OC 1.5.1.1 with shoppica theme.
Yours is a typical example why bugfixing can be so difficult, given the lack of details in your post. How about attaching a copy of the exact error message for a start? Or an attachment with a backup of your database so others can reproduce your error?

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by opencartrules » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:58 pm

First of all, thank you for your great effort!! The new OC 1.5.1 takes the bar to new level.
Do you have a new release in the pipeline to be launched in the near future ( 1.5.1.2 ) ?
Would like to know how to behave in the planning process, thank you.

Post by Daniel » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 pm

onlinemarketer wrote:I hate bothering Daniel! I feel like in taking up time that can be spent coding!

Anyway does anyone know which file in teh SVN daniel fixed for the above problem?

See here for issue link: http://code.google.com/p/opencart/issue ... -id&id=443

I dont want to upload all the files again, as I have a current 1.5.1.1 production copy and just need the fixed files!

Thanks!

fixed already in the svn.

OpenCart®
Project Owner & Developer.

Administrator

Location - CZ-Prague

Post by Daniel » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:29 am

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:41 am

A couple of different missing / wrongly associated files here:
http://www.webpagetest.org/result/110809_WB_199ST/

Guru Member

Location - United Kindgom

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:29 am

I can't seem to find the coupon feature anywhere in the checkout. Since support for coupons is still available in the database, and coupon can be defined in the admin backend, I assume that the lack of coupon support in the checkout is either a bug or a missing feature yet to be ported from previous Opencart releases to this one.

Edit: Found it now, it's quite hidden away in the shopping cart.
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:39 am

Vouchers/Coupons/Reward Points can currently only be applied by the customer in the Shopping Cart.

Guru Member

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 am

uksitebuilder wrote:Vouchers/Coupons/Reward Points can currently only be applied by the customer in the Shopping Cart.
I think I'll write up a quick VQmod XML file to put the coupon back into the checkout flow.

P.S.: Now available here.
Last edited by JNeuhoff on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Guru Member

Post by uksitebuilder » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 am

That would be useful.

I have added a vQmod to the vQmods section of the Free Contributions forum to alert users if they click checkout in the header and redirect them to either the checkout or shopping cart depending on their choice.

Guru Member

Post by AddersPaw » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 am

Carousel Bug:

Anyone else finding that the carousel is not pulling the manufacturer logos/links into the carousel? I've noticed that when I add new manufacturers into opencart that nothing is being added into the banner/banner_ database entries.

Am I missing something?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the carousel module, adding/removing manufacturers and logo images, a fresh install of opencart (all it will show is demo logos, even when I remove them from opencart. I have to manually remove from the database for them to disappear)
I can add the relevant informatio into the banner database entries and they show, but, this should enter automatically?

Post by Maansy » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:30 am

All these coupon features are great, but applying coupon with paypal still buggy as paypal doesnt minus the coupon amount from the total amount.
Has this been fixed for 1.5.1.1? Please point me to where I can manually fix this bug if it's available.

ALL Templates :: 1.5.1+ Templates :: 50%-75% PRICE DROP ONLY at OpencartStuff.com

Post by imta2d » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:18 pm

It appears that the reward points are not increased properly in the shopping cart.
I increased the price for a larger sized product and added more reward points via the product > options tab, but while the correct increased price shows, the original (lesser amount of) reward points show in the cart.

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 am

AddersPaw wrote:Carousel Bug:

Anyone else finding that the carousel is not pulling the manufacturer logos/links into the carousel? I've noticed that when I add new manufacturers into opencart that nothing is being added into the banner/banner_ database entries.

Am I missing something?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the carousel module, adding/removing manufacturers and logo images, a fresh install of opencart (all it will show is demo logos, even when I remove them from opencart. I have to manually remove from the database for them to disappear)
I can add the relevant informatio into the banner database entries and they show, but, this should enter automatically?

yes you are missing that we changed the system so you manually add what appears in the carousel.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:59 am

Maansy wrote:All these coupon features are great, but applying coupon with paypal still buggy as paypal doesnt minus the coupon amount from the total amount.
Has this been fixed for 1.5.1.1? Please point me to where I can manually fix this bug if it's available.

was fixed in 1.5.1.1

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Daniel » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:01 am

imta2d wrote:It appears that the reward points are not increased properly in the shopping cart.
I increased the price for a larger sized product and added more reward points via the product > options tab, but while the correct increased price shows, the original (lesser amount of) reward points show in the cart.

the reward points in cart show the buy now points. this will change in the next version and will show the reward point earned.

OpenCart®

Administrator

Post by Maansy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:27 am

Daniel wrote:
Maansy wrote:All these coupon features are great, but applying coupon with paypal still buggy as paypal doesnt minus the coupon amount from the total amount.

was fixed in 1.5.1.1
no it wasnt or at least not in the copy i downloaded

catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/pp_standerd.tpl

Code: Select all

<?php if ($testmode) { ?>
<div class="warning"><?php echo $text_testmode; ?></div>
<?php } ?>
<form action="<?php echo $action; ?>" method="post" id="payment">
  <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_cart" />
  <input type="hidden" name="upload" value="1" />
  <input type="hidden" name="business" value="<?php echo $business; ?>" />
  <?php $i = 1; ?>
  <?php foreach ($products as $product) { ?>
  <input type="hidden" name="item_name_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $product['name']; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="item_number_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $product['model']; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="amount_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $product['price']; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="quantity_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $product['quantity']; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="weight_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $product['weight']; ?>" />
  <?php $j = 0; ?>
  <?php foreach ($product['option'] as $option) { ?>
  <input type="hidden" name="on<?php echo $j; ?>_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $option['name']; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="os<?php echo $j; ?>_<?php echo $i; ?>" value="<?php echo $option['value']; ?>" />
  <?php $j++; ?>
  <?php } ?>
  <?php $i++; ?>
  <?php } ?>
  <?php if ($discount_amount_cart) { ?>
  <input type="hidden" name="discount_amount_cart" value="<?php echo $discount_amount_cart; ?>" />
  <?php } ?>
  <input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="<?php echo $currency_code; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="first_name" value="<?php echo $first_name; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="last_name" value="<?php echo $last_name; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="address1" value="<?php echo $address1; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="address2" value="<?php echo $address2; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="city" value="<?php echo $city; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="zip" value="<?php echo $zip; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="country" value="<?php echo $country; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="address_override" value="0" />
  <input type="hidden" name="email" value="<?php echo $email; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="invoice" value="<?php echo $invoice; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="lc" value="<?php echo $lc; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="rm" value="2" />
  <input type="hidden" name="no_note" value="1" />
  <input type="hidden" name="charset" value="utf-8" />
  <input type="hidden" name="return" value="<?php echo $return; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="<?php echo $notify_url; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="cancel_return" value="<?php echo $cancel_return; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="paymentaction" value="<?php echo $paymentaction; ?>" />
  <input type="hidden" name="custom" value="<?php echo $custom; ?>" />
</form>
<div class="buttons">
  <div class="right"><a id="button-confirm" class="button" onclick="$('#payment').submit();"><span><?php echo $button_confirm; ?></span></a></div>
</div>
catalog/controller/payment/bb_standerd.php

Code: Select all

<?php
class ControllerPaymentPPStandard extends Controller {
	protected function index() {
		$this->language->load('payment/pp_standard');

$this->data['text_testmode'] = $this->language->get('text_testmode');		

$this->data['button_confirm'] = $this->language->get('button_confirm');

$this->data['testmode'] = $this->config->get('pp_standard_test');

if (!$this->config->get('pp_standard_test')) {
    		$this->data['action'] = 'https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
  		} else {
			$this->data['action'] = 'https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr';
		}

$this->load->model('checkout/order');

$order_info = $this->model_checkout_order->getOrder($this->session->data['order_id']);

if ($order_info) {
			$currencies = array(
				'AUD',
				'CAD',
				'EUR',
				'GBP',
				'JPY',
				'USD',
				'NZD',
				'CHF',
				'HKD',
				'SGD',
				'SEK',
				'DKK',
				'PLN',
				'NOK',
				'HUF',
				'CZK',
				'ILS',
				'MXN',
				'MYR',
				'BRL',
				'PHP',
				'TWD',
				'THB',
				'TRY'
			);

if (in_array($order_info['currency_code'], $currencies)) {
				$currency = $order_info['currency_code'];
			} else {
				$currency = 'USD';
			}		

$this->data['business'] = $this->config->get('pp_standard_email');
			$this->data['item_name'] = html_entity_decode($this->config->get('config_name'), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');				

$this->data['products'] = array();

foreach ($this->cart->getProducts() as $product) {
				$option_data = array();

foreach ($product['option'] as $option) {
					$option_data[] = array(
						'name'  => $option['name'],
						'value' => $option['option_value']
					);
				}

$this->data['products'][] = array(
					'name'     => $product['name'],
					'model'    => $product['model'],
					'price'    => $this->currency->format($product['price'], $currency, false, false),
					'quantity' => $product['quantity'],
					'option'   => $option_data,
					'weight'   => $product['weight']
				);
			}	

$this->data['discount_amount_cart'] = 0;

$total = $this->currency->format($order_info['total'] - $this->cart->getSubTotal(), $currency, false, false);

if ($total > 0) {
				$this->data['products'][] = array(
					'name'     => $this->language->get('text_total'),
					'model'    => '',
					'price'    => $total,
					'quantity' => 1,
					'option'   => array(),
					'weight'   => 0
				);	
			} else {
				$this->data['discount_amount_cart'] -= $this->currency->format($total, $currency, FALSE, FALSE);
			}

$this->data['currency_code'] = $currency;
			$this->data['first_name'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_firstname'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');	
			$this->data['last_name'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_lastname'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');	
			$this->data['address1'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_address_1'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');	
			$this->data['address2'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_address_2'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');	
			$this->data['city'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_city'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');	
			$this->data['zip'] = html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_postcode'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');	
			$this->data['country'] = $order_info['payment_iso_code_2'];
			$this->data['notify_url'] = $this->url->link('payment/pp_standard/callback');
			$this->data['email'] = $order_info['email'];
			$this->data['invoice'] = $this->session->data['order_id'] . ' - ' . html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_firstname'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8') . ' ' . html_entity_decode($order_info['payment_lastname'], ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');
			$this->data['lc'] = $this->session->data['language'];
			$this->data['return'] = $this->url->link('checkout/success');
			$this->data['notify_url'] = $this->url->link('payment/pp_standard/callback');
			$this->data['cancel_return'] = $this->url->link('checkout/checkout', '', 'SSL');

if (!$this->config->get('pp_standard_transaction')) {
				$this->data['paymentaction'] = 'authorization';
			} else {
				$this->data['paymentaction'] = 'sale';
			}

$this->load->library('encryption');

$encryption = new Encryption($this->config->get('config_encryption'));

$this->data['custom'] = $encryption->encrypt($this->session->data['order_id']);

if (file_exists(DIR_TEMPLATE . $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/payment/pp_standard.tpl')) {
				$this->template = $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/payment/pp_standard.tpl';
			} else {
				$this->template = 'default/template/payment/pp_standard.tpl';
			}

$this->render();
		}
	}

public function callback() {
		$this->load->library('encryption');

$encryption = new Encryption($this->config->get('config_encryption'));

if (isset($this->request->post['custom'])) {
			$order_id = $encryption->decrypt($this->request->post['custom']);
		} else {
			$order_id = 0;
		}		

$this->load->model('checkout/order');

$order_info = $this->model_checkout_order->getOrder($order_id);

if ($order_info) {
			$request = 'cmd=_notify-validate';

foreach ($this->request->post as $key => $value) {
				$request .= '&' . $key . '=' . urlencode(html_entity_decode($value, ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8'));
			}

if (!$this->config->get('pp_standard_test')) {
				$curl = curl_init('https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr');
			} else {
				$curl = curl_init('https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr');
			}

curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POST, true);
			curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $request);
			curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);
			curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);
			curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, 30);
			curl_setopt($curl, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, false);

$response = curl_exec($curl);

if (!$response) {
				$this->log->write('PP_STANDARD :: CURL failed ' . curl_error($curl) . '(' . curl_errno($curl) . ')');
			}

if ($this->config->get('pp_standard_debug')) {
				$this->log->write('PP_STANDARD :: IPN REQUEST: ' . $request);
				$this->log->write('PP_STANDARD :: IPN RESPONSE: ' . $response);
			}

if ((strcmp($response, 'VERIFIED') == 0 || strcmp($response, 'UNVERIFIED') == 0) && isset($this->request->post['payment_status'])) {
				$order_status_id = $this->config->get('config_order_status_id');

switch($this->request->post['payment_status']) {
					case 'Canceled_Reversal':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_canceled_reversal_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Completed':
						if ((float)$this->request->post['mc_gross'] == $this->currency->format($order_info['total'], $order_info['currency_code'], $order_info['currency_value'], false)) {
							$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_completed_status_id');
						}
						break;
					case 'Denied':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_denied_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Expired':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_expired_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Failed':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_failed_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Pending':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_pending_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Processed':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_processed_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Refunded':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_refunded_status_id');
						break;
					case 'Reversed':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_reversed_status_id');
						break;	 
					case 'Voided':
						$order_status_id = $this->config->get('pp_standard_voided_status_id');
						break;								
				}

if (!$order_info['order_status_id']) {
					$this->model_checkout_order->confirm($order_id, $order_status_id);
				} else {
					$this->model_checkout_order->update($order_id, $order_status_id);
				}
			} else {
				$this->model_checkout_order->confirm($order_id, $this->config->get('config_order_status_id'));
			}

curl_close($curl);
		}	
	}
}
?>