Post by rgfuelcells » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:53 pm

Hello, all

My organization had previously purchased a plan from Sucuri that has a firewall. We would like to activate the firewall but after my organization had activated it on two separate occasions, issues happened on the website where our legitimate users couldn't access parts of our website.

Does anyone know how to setup a Sucuri firewall without legitimate users being blocked by it?

Post by straightlight » Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:59 pm

rgfuelcells wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 11:53 pm
Hello, all

My organization had previously purchased a plan from Sucuri that has a firewall. We would like to activate the firewall but after my organization had activated it on two separate occasions, issues happened on the website where our legitimate users couldn't access parts of our website.

Does anyone know how to setup a Sucuri firewall without legitimate users being blocked by it?
Contacting your host about it would probably be the best option.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:23 am

Personally I never had good luck with Sucuri. If you want a free trial of Astra for 2 weeks, let me know. It's a very good firewall, easy to install and doesn't cause issues with your site and its functionality.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by messor » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:45 pm

You can use plugin Messor
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=42800
its free for ever!

Location - USA, Seychellesm