Post by rudderAdmin » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi, my OC store is version 2.1.0.2. I have recently migrated my site from one host to another. I did have a few config and permisssion problems, but I have pretty much worked those out on the viewed portion of the site. When I go to login into Admin Dashboard. There is a whole slew of warnings. Per a suggestion on the forum, I did update the /system/library/cache/file.php file. https://github.com/opencart/opencart/bl ... e/file.php

Warning: fopen(/public_html/system/storage/cache/cache.store.1570519670): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 38Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 39Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /system/library/cache/file.php on line 40Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 41Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 42Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 43Warning: fopen(/public_html/system/storage/cache/cache.order_status.1.1570519670): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 38Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 39Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 40Warning: fflush() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 41Warning: flock() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 42Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /public_html/system/library/cache/file.php on line 43

Thanks for your help!

Post by wrick0 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:56 pm

There is something wrong with file permissions, you need to make sure the user who uploaded the system files is the same user as the webserver .

You might need to add your ftp user to the apache (or other user your webserver is running as) group

then it should function properly

Location - 127.0.0.1 @ The Netherlands

Post by OSWorX » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:21 pm

wrick0 wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:56 pm
There is something wrong with file permissions ..
Not file permissions are wrong, if the server is wrong configured the user (group) is wrong!

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria