Post by SandraNogueira » Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:40 am

Hi there
Im trying to get on my website admin .
although i get this :

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file, expecting ')' in /home/powersan/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php on line 1207

I dont know how to deal with FTP and im looking to get a support from someone who can help me and fix this.
Anyone ?
Thank you in advance
My website is a 2.3.0.2 opencart version

Post by straightlight » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:11 am

Cause by an installed extension. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OSWorX » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:27 pm

SandraNogueira wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:40 am
I dont know how to deal with FTP ..
Just to satisfy my curiosity: how did you transfer the OpenCart files to your server?

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by SandraNogueira » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Hi . I didnt install any new extension. Everything was working fine until i went down to the users and updated my new IP number so i could work from a different computer. Then when i saved the new IP and when to the modifications menu to refresh button, suddently it froze and now i cant log in.
Can anyone point me some one who is able to fix this ? even for a fee of course ?
Sandra

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:23 pm

Well, the error is caused by an extension which apparently didn't show up until you refreshed the modifications.

You need to get the cPanel and FTP details in order to be able to uploaded fixes.

But first you have to find out what extension causes the error. You may want to hire a developer from the commercial support section of this forum if you are not familiar with PHP.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member