Post by tina86 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:02 pm

Hi,
I am trying to set up a payment gateway using ZEN.com.
In their portal under payment settings it has all the API details that I have already copied across to opencart. The IPN URL is blank and I understand I have to input a URL that is my address , where I want to get an IPN from them.
Sadly there seems to be no documentation on their site and the help desk is somewhat unhelpful.
Anyway, could someone please point me in the correct direction of how I go about doing this please?
Last edited by tina86 on Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:45 pm

OC version. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could also create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to solve this issue as a custom job or look for the solution on Google.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by ADD Creative » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:28 pm

tina86 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:02 pm
Hi,
I am trying to set up a payment gateway using ZEN.com. In their portal under payment settings it has all the API details that I have already copied across to opencart. The IPN URL is blank and I understand I have to input a URL that is my address , where I want to get an IPN from them. Sadly there seems to be no documentation on their site and the help desk is somewhat unhelpful. Anyway, could someone please point me in the correct direction of how I go about doing this please?
It also may be helpful to post a link to the module if there is no documentation to link to.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by tina86 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:55 am

Opencart 2.3.02; link to extension (url]https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=41773[/url)
I have looked on google but cannot find anything - hence posting on here. I have also tried countless times to sort this out with their after sales team but the question obviously doesn't appear on their prepared script.

Post by ADD Creative » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:24 am

tina86 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:55 am
Opencart 2.3.02; link to extension (url]https://www.opencart.com/index.php?route=marketplace/extension/info&member_token=8e53dcf8ff1ac67ce7626cc510e316e1&extension_id=41773[/url)
I have looked on google but cannot find anything - hence posting on here. I have also tried countless times to sort this out with their after sales team but the question obviously doesn't appear on their prepared script.
Looking in catalog/controller/extension/payment/zen.php, line 78.

Code: Select all

HTTPS_SERVER . 'index.php?route=extension/payment/zen/notification',
This suggest the IPN URL is automatically passed by the module, so if you are not receiving them it could be another issue. If you did still need it it would be, where example.com is your domain.

Code: Select all

https://example.com/index.php?route=extension/payment/zen/notification

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:24 pm

tina86 wrote:
Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:55 am
Opencart 2.3.02; link to extension (url]https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=41773[/url)
Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by tina86 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:22 pm

Thank you to those who have replied to my post. I have now closed my account with ZEN. I will never be using them again. If anyone else is considering using them my advice is don't. They have been a nightmare from start to finish. You cannot contact a developer direct. You always have to go through a help centre who normally have no idea what you are talking about. I have now been charged for a service that I cannot and have not been able to use. It took three attempts to sort out an extension that would actually install. You are given a month free to evaluate their service but it takes longer than that to prise out the information from them to set the damn thing up. Seriously unimpressed. (end of rant :) )