Post by liamcrowe » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:08 pm

Hey there.
I'm currently working on a site built on Version 2.0.1.1 and wanted to know if there were any extensions/methods of implementing a system that allowed for customers apart of a business to create an order that is then sent to their supervisor to be approved. Once approved, then the order will be created and sent to me to be processed.
Cheers

Post by thekrotek » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:14 pm

This is a pretty weird way to implement quotes. Just use the quotation instead.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:06 pm

liamcrowe wrote:
Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:08 pm
Hey there.
I'm currently working on a site built on Version 2.0.1.1 and wanted to know if there were any extensions/methods of implementing a system that allowed for customers apart of a business to create an order that is then sent to their supervisor to be approved. Once approved, then the order will be created and sent to me to be processed.
Cheers
To create, or provide, an extension which would require supervisor approval for payment purposes still may not be applied to the original payer but to somebody else owning the rights to approve a payment. In addition, approving locally may not even be approved during payment via the payment service provider once the request has been sent due to the customers' security check.

Therefore, better to use authorization payments with your payment service provider during checkout rather than pushing the authorizations from the stores locally since not all payment service providers do use authorizations with their payment process regardless of Business or for Personal use.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON