Post by supak111 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:43 am

Hey everyone, I use PayPal Standard on my 2.0.1.1. I don't think Standards sends the shipping address to PayPal so very single order I ever get is marked with "Seller Protection - Not Eligible", this sucks because I can lose money to PayPal disputes.

Is there any coding fix for this? Or does anyone know of any extension that I can download or buy that work with PayPal Standard and fix the seller protection? Is there any way to FORCE anyone paying with PayPal to use their PayPal confirmed shipping address?

I found a little work around for v1.5 by editing: catalog/controller/payment/pp_standard.php but I don't think this would work for v2 and I don't trust to try it.

PS I don't want to upgrade to PayPal Payment Pro because its $30 a month and it requires SSL which I do not want to implement.

~ OC 3.0.3.2 - OCmods only ~

Post by pwjewels » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:12 am

I have this same issue as well using PayPal Payments Standard. In the 1.x versions I've used previously an address was always viewable when looking at payments on the PayPal website. Now there is no address provided to PayPal, and PayPal states there is no seller protection as no address is provided to them.

Is there any fix for this? I'm using version 2.0.1.1