Post by iproductions » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:22 am

Hello!

I want that when a customer selects the payment method with the example card to give them a 10% discount on the order. Do you have any idea there is such a module or is it a function in opencart already?

or if you select the card payment method to offer free shipping

Post by straightlight » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:20 am

iproductions wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:22 am
Hello!

I want that when a customer selects the payment method with the example card to give them a 10% discount on the order. Do you have any idea there is such a module or is it a function in opencart already?

or if you select the card payment method to offer free shipping
You could create an extension order total module that would capture the customer's payment method, then create an event to provide the discount to the customer right before the success page has been reached. If no extensions suits your needs specifically for this request, you could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact an Opencart partner by using the Resources link at the top of the site, or contact me directly via PM to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by thekrotek » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:56 am

I have an extension which does exactly what you need: Payment Fee or Discount. You can set multiple discounts for each payment method separately using different options. Check the demo to see how it goes or contact me directly via email or Skype (no PM on forum, please).

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member