Post by pex48 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:07 am

Hi,

I have Royal Mail shipping module installed with all countries available but for some reason Serbia is not given any options on checkout. Anyone know how I can change this?

If it should make any difference I do have an extension installed which disables the 'state' selection on countries that don't really need it. Not sure if that is altering it. Though I doubt it.

Post by Johnathan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:53 pm

This is likely a geo zone issue. If you are sure your geo zones contain Serbia, then it's almost definitely the mod you've installed. Try disabling or uninstalling it -- that should tell you if it's related. If it is, you'll need to contact the developer of that extension for a fix.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by pex48 » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:54 am

Hi Johnathan,

I disabled the module and it was still an issue.

Cheers

Post by Johnathan » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Some things to look at:

1. Are you sure you have a geo zone that contains Serbia?
2. Are you sure that that geo zone has a rate set up in Royal Mail?
3. Are you sure that you've enabled that rate?
4. Have you checked whether any other modifications affect shipping methods (e.g. Restrict Shipping Methods)?

If you've checked all that and still can't figure out the issue, you may have to hire someone to take a look at your installation and find out what's happening. If you need to find a developer, I recommend you post a request in the OpenCart "Commercial Support" forum, which is checked by a number of OpenCart developers. You can also try checking out the OpenCart "Partners" area.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by gfwilliams » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:07 pm

I just had the same issue. It's a bug in catalog/model/extension/shipping/royal_mail.php

Basically Serbia is classified as country code CS when it should be RS (Montenegro is CS). I can't post a fix to GitHub as all the extensions now seem to have been removed, but you just need to go through that file searching for 'CS' and you'll see arrays that contain it. Where is makes sense, change that to 'RS'