Post by tinabanana » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:53 pm

Hi,
I'm looking for a plugin that integrates shipstation to opencart 2.0.3.1
The one offered by shipstation really sux. Alot of manual steps needed, i find it all but useless. Anyone find this?
The webkul one seems like its really close to what I need but their support is terrible. I asked a question 5 times and can't get an answer other then ask shipstation.

I need something that will work from inside opencart (I can open an order, request a shipping label and do everything i need without leaving opencart or typing/importing anything manually). It looks like webkul does that.

The part i am unclear is about multiple products. If someone adds 3 items from my website to the shopping cart, is the plugin start enough to use the WxLxH and weight from all 3 products, fit it in a box and get an accurate shipping quote and shipping label? (3d packer) Can anyone answer this for me.

Also i read in the comments that out of the box, its not possible to use multiple carrier at once (fedex, ups, usps). I'd like to use all 3 (seems like a basic function).

Are there any other plugins that give us shipping quote, shipping label and 3d packer? I am ready to buy something that does this today.

Post by straightlight » Sat May 01, 2021 1:59 am

tinabanana wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:53 pm
Hi,
I'm looking for a plugin that integrates shipstation to opencart 2.0.3.1
The one offered by shipstation really sux. Alot of manual steps needed, i find it all but useless. Anyone find this?
The webkul one seems like its really close to what I need but their support is terrible. I asked a question 5 times and can't get an answer other then ask shipstation.

I need something that will work from inside opencart (I can open an order, request a shipping label and do everything i need without leaving opencart or typing/importing anything manually). It looks like webkul does that.

The part i am unclear is about multiple products. If someone adds 3 items from my website to the shopping cart, is the plugin start enough to use the WxLxH and weight from all 3 products, fit it in a box and get an accurate shipping quote and shipping label? (3d packer) Can anyone answer this for me.

Also i read in the comments that out of the box, its not possible to use multiple carrier at once (fedex, ups, usps). I'd like to use all 3 (seems like a basic function).

Are there any other plugins that give us shipping quote, shipping label and 3d packer? I am ready to buy something that does this today.
Then, what you've read out of the box, without reference, would be correct. Multiple carriers via the API cannot be chose at the same time but only one at-a-time with Shipstation.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by SohBH » Mon Jul 31, 2023 4:36 pm

Product weight will be used for generating shipping labels.
Total Dimension of the products will not be taken into account for shipping calculations.

Business Web Development | Content Creation | Analytics and Reporting | SEO

Location - Malaysia

Post by Mayaharper » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:06 pm

The ShipStation plugin has been disappointing for you due to the manual steps involved. You mentioned that the Webkul plugin seems promising, but their support is lacking. You need a plugin that allows you to perform all shipping-related tasks within OpenCart without leaving the platform. UTSA Blackboard