Post by alarsdes » Fri May 21, 2021 5:43 pm

Hi.
I use DHL and PostNl for shipping. DHL can be used with a webhook. So online orders with DHL shipping information transfer is directly after ordering. Most info is already on the label
Anyone know of a webhook that can be used with Postnl. Maybe a complete shipping addon with webhook included.?

Hope there is.

Post by wrick0 » Fri May 21, 2021 6:26 pm

probably will have to use something like sendcloud for this (there are alternatives) as far as i know there is no native postnl extension that can do this

Location - 127.0.0.1 @ The Netherlands

Post by thekrotek » Fri May 21, 2021 6:45 pm

You can always invest in development of PostNL extension, if none exists and if they have an API.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Fri May 21, 2021 9:21 pm

You could always create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum, or contact me directly via PM, to get this done as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Kilback » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:24 pm

When parcels go through the PostNL distribution process, they pass certain checkpoints. In this process different scans are made; making sure the parcel has arrived at the next point. The information that is derived from these scans is valuable information about where the parcel is located in the distribution process. With the ShippingStatus webservice we are able to share these statuses with our customers. Upon entry of either the shipment tracking number or shipment reference number, information can be requested regarding the status of a parcel.

ACE Flare Account

Post by Carmen845 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:40 pm

It is still not working. When can we expect a fix? MyAllSaversConnect