Post by Kalle76 » Tue May 25, 2021 3:50 pm

Hello, Im using 2.3.0.2. and have setup geozones and the weight based shipping. But in the checkout all alternatives are given as options. So if I put products into the cart and goes to the checkout and fill my adress to Sweden all freight alternatives are shown for the other geo zones.

Any idees ?

Attachments

Example view.png

Example view.png (18.98 KiB) Viewed 3151 times

Post by OSWorX » Tue May 25, 2021 4:08 pm

Then you have defined the geozones wrong.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria

Post by Kalle76 » Mon May 31, 2021 4:43 pm

Hello and thanks for the reply. I have tried different setups without any progress.

Example for Sweden:

For Weight based Sweden is inactivated (but active for other geozones), but it still will be shown as an option in the checkout, but the options are for other geozones (EU, Rest of the world etc)
But for Sweden "Free Shipping" is active, and works and are shown as an option.

Br / Kalle

Post by Kalle76 » Mon May 31, 2021 4:44 pm

Here is screenshot

Attachments

sweden.GIF

sweden.GIF (77.72 KiB) Viewed 3039 times

Post by JNeuhoff » Mon May 31, 2021 6:40 pm

Sorry, but nobody else is able to reproduce your error. The weight-based shipping works just fine. Most likely something is wrong with your configuration, so you should get a professional developer to have a look at and sort it out.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member