Post by i4detail » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:33 am

I have just upgraded OC from 1.5.3.1. to 1.5.6.1 but the site is down (just shows a blank page) and the error log in Admin has following:
2014-03-15 14:30:24 - PHP Notice: Error: Table 'web13-a-openc-21.oc_product_profile' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT `pd`.* FROM `oc_product_profile` `pp` JOIN `oc_profile_description` `pd` ON `pd`.`language_id` = 1 AND `pd`.`profile_id` = `pp`.`profile_id` JOIN `oc_profile` `p` ON `p`.`profile_id` = `pd`.`profile_id` WHERE `product_id` = 135 AND `status` = 1 AND `customer_group_id` = 1 ORDER BY `sort_order` ASC in /home/sites/stairkits.co.uk/public_html/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

I have very little sql skills but I've checked the files in phpMyAdmin and the file is shown there. Please can anyone explain to me (in very straight forward language) how I can get the new upgraded OC to see the product_profile - or anything else I need to do. I'd really appreciate your help asap as the site is currently (obviously) not available. ??? ???

Post by butte » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 am

Four days later it is working in Firefox 27.0.1, so you might tell what you did and edit your opening title Solved, for others' benefit while nuances of 1.5.6.1 are still being discovered.

Guru Member