Post by Suwanto » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:49 pm

i had upgrading the last version of opencart. it's success. but it's appear in admin panel asking to delete folder. i don't remember what folder to delete . and when i click at one of my part it's appear list of system upgraded.
one again the problem is. there is some information page that i hide using sort "-1" but in this new version it doesn't work at all.

Post by ozvape » Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:51 pm

delete the install folder, the one you uploaded when doing the install.

Post by Suwanto » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:02 pm

ozvape wrote:delete the install folder, the one you uploaded when doing the install.
What folder that i have made? i don't know which folder to be delete. i upgrade it from cpanel. there is information about upgrade n i click it. n success. so i don't know which folder to be delete. please let me know what folder in what directory.

n how about hiding information page. in the last version i can hide some information pages by using sort "-1". this the newest version it can't been hidden

Post by MarketInSG » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Delete the Install folder. Try browsing using FTP and you will know.

To hide the information, you can try editing footer.tpl in catalog/view/theme/default/template/common/footer.tpl

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Qphoria » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:35 pm

For sort order -1
This was a 1.4.9.x feature that didn't come with 1.5.x
Instead it is a vQmod:
http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=55319

Administrator

Post by omika » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 am

I just coded a fix to replicate the old -1 style.

In catalog/controller/footer.php

Change:

Code: Select all

foreach ($this->model_catalog_information->getInformations() as $result) {
      			$this->data['informations'][] = array(
        		'title' => $result['title'],
	    		'href'  => $this->url->link('information/information', 'information_id=' . $result['information_id'])
      		);
    	}
To:

'href'  => $this->url->link('information/information', 'information_id=' . $result['information_id']),
				'sort' => $result['sort_order']
      		);
    	}
In catalog/view/theme/[yourtheme]/template/common/footer.tpl

Change:

<div class="column">
    <h3><?php echo $text_information; ?></h3>
    <ul>
      <?php foreach ($informations as $information) { ?>
      <li><a href="<?php echo $information['href']; ?>"><?php echo $information['title']; ?></a></li>
      <?php }  ?>
    </ul>
  </div>
    	}
To:

<div class="column">
    <h3><?php echo $text_information; ?></h3>
    <ul>
      <?php foreach ($informations as $information) { ?>
      	<? if ($information['sort']!= '-1'){  ?>
      <li><a href="<?php echo $information['href']; ?>"><?php echo $information['title']; ?></a></li>
      <?php } } ?>
    </ul>
  </div>

Post by Suwanto » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 am

Thanks for all the answer.. n thanks for the script..
Thanks so much..

Post by Qphoria » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:53 pm

The above way will work, but a bit overkill.

Since the sort order is already available in the controller, you can simply make this change in the controller and it won't build those items in the array that is passed to the view:

1. EDIT: catalog/controller/common/footer.php

2. FIND:

'href'  => $this->url->link('information/information', 'information_id=' . $result['information_id'])
    );
}
3. REPLACE WITH:

if ($result['sort_order'] == '-1') { continue; }
    );
}
That's all you need to do. No tpl changes required.

Administrator

Post by Suwanto » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Notice: Undefined index: count in /public_html/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44
Notice: Undefined index: count in /public_html/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 44
Notice: Undefined index: count in /public_html/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66
Notice: Undefined index: count in /public_html/catalog/controller/module/category.php on line 66
after i upgrade to the new version it's appear the message above.. what's wrong with my upgrade..
i have deleted the install folder..
Last edited by Suwanto on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Suwanto » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:32 pm

at home page not appear but only when open catagory page or click an item pages and others..

Post by eddie_d » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:44 am

Suwanto wrote:
after i upgrade to the new version it's appear the message above.. what's wrong with my upgrade..
i have deleted the install folder..
I am also getting the above error, I have only installed the upgrade on my wamp server so its no big deal but would like a solution.

Regards

Eddie

Our online shop using OpenCart http://www.enscomputers.co.uk

Location - Somerset UK

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Guru Member

Location - Singapore

Post by Suwanto » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 am

MarketInSG wrote:Edit category module and save it again. Do so from afmin panel.
i have edited the catagory. using the 5.1.3 version.. it's look ok.. in the 5.2.1 catagory just added some script..
<?php

class ControllerModuleCategory extends Controller {

protected function index($setting) {

$this->language->load('module/category');
if ($setting['count']) {

$product_total = $this->model_
i wonder what that's bold script for??

Post by Qphoria » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:19 am

I wonder why you people don't read and don't listen? It's been said 50 times now..
Admin-> Extensions -> Modules -> Category -> Edit- >Click save
DONE!

Administrator