Post by Aracnid » Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi to all.

I have recently gone about updating my site from V1.4.9.3 to V1.5.4.1.

What I did.
1. Acessed FTP site and files.
2. Copied the extracted files of the download (except config.php) from pc to FTP overwriting.

What I get.

When I want to acess my site Admin.

Notice: Error: Unknown column 'store_id' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM setting WHERE store_id = '0' in /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

When I want to acess my site.

Notice: Error: Unknown column 'store_id' in 'where clause'
Error No: 1054
SELECT * FROM setting WHERE store_id = '0' OR store_id = '0' ORDER BY store_id ASC in /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/system/database/mysql.php on line 49

Could someone please help?

Im a novice.

Regards.

Post by alaskaberries » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:37 am

Updating from 1.4.x to 1.5.x

If you want to move your shop to the latest version and are currently using a 1.4.x version, you need to download a script from the OpenCart forum: http://forum.opencart.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50292.

Post by Aracnid » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:21 am

Can I still use the script now since I already copied the updated version in? Thanks

I tried this anyhow and received the following.

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for ../config.php in /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/install/index.php on line 21

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/install/index.php:21) in /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/system/engine/controller.php on line 28

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/install/index.php:21) in /home8/sawebhot/public_html/wantitgetit/system/engine/controller.php on line 29

Regards