Post by PanuLee » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:56 am

Hello i need to change the name input to optional or lets say if name input is bigger or equal to 1 then it should be optional, so if i have enabled 2 or more language its required to put it only in one language. i need to do the same with page title and product sku thanks in advance

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:58 am

This topic has now been moved to the OpenCart 2.0 Support > General Support section of the forum.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:59 am

Please post your OC version and URL.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by PanuLee » Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:00 am

the oc version is 2.0.3.1 , at this time i cannot share the url cause its not mine

Post by PanuLee » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am

can anybody help me?

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:50 am

PanuLee wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am
can anybody help me?
Not enough information.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by PanuLee » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:59 am

lets say that i have 2 languages enabled english and french when i go to add product i am required to input product name for both languages i want to make it so i am required only for one language title , one product gonna be only available in english and the other one in french now i am required each time to type for both languages

Post by straightlight » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:12 pm

PanuLee wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:59 am
lets say that i have 2 languages enabled english and french when i go to add product i am required to input product name for both languages i want to make it so i am required only for one language title , one product gonna be only available in english and the other one in french now i am required each time to type for both languages
It would be quite useless in this case since the database field name would still acquire a value despite its language definition. You could only either allow none or all values from the database which all would become a security issue. In other words; not suggested to do so.

Regards,
Straightlight

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON