Post by Webbo » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Hi

We are trying to get the new OC2 shop live, the last issue holding us back is the Realex ReDirect Sub Account

it appears Realex doesn't support OC2

Official response from Realex
"The OpenCart2 has not been tested by us yet hence it is not one of the listed cart on our website"
Everything works apart from the notification redirect back issue to the success page from the sub account, it keeps redirecting back to the primary account which has a different URL

I have set the sub accounts against the cards on the accounts tab of the Realex Payment Gateway Extension

Your help is appreciated

Post by RealexSupport » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Hi Webbo,

Thanks for your query and sorry to hear your encountering issues using the Realex Payments integration with OpenCart 2. Firstly, could you please PM me your Realex Payments client id so I can better assist with your query?

Realex Payments is definitely compatible with OpenCart 2 and the integration has been QA'd by our shopping cart team. I'm not sure why it would have been communicated to you that we're not compatible.

Once you send me your client id I can then inspect the transaction logs on our side so we can troubleshoot it in more detail.

Best,

Seán MacDomhnall
Channel Support
Realex Payments

Dublin: +353(0)1 702 2000
London: +44(0)20 3178 5370
Paris: +33(0)1 53 24 53 28

Channel Support
Realex Payments