Post by cmodt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:30 am

I have searched for the possibility to move the agree to terms checkbox from step 5 to step 6 in the checkout process, but have not found any working solution.
With the payment provider I use, the customer must be met with a full description, prices, taxes and shipping before accepting the terms and conditions.
Anyone able to help??

Post by straightlight » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:42 am

Which OC version are you using?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cmodt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:33 am

Sorry. I'm using 2.0.2.
Any help would be great

Post by straightlight » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:39 am

Which provider do you use as your payment gateway / offline payment processing?

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cmodt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:55 pm

It is a Danish provider, so I don't think it would be helpful to provide this information.
But in the terms of agreement, it clearly states, that the customer must be met with the full total in details before accepting my terms.
In step 5, you choose the payment option, but no totals on this step. It's not until step 6 that a detailed description is presented.

Post by cmodt » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:48 am

Anyone able to help. Please...

I've only been able to find some ideas on the German support, but it results in errors.

Post by pleksi » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:29 am

Did anyone solve this problem. As others I have the same problem.

My checbox Agree to terms is in step 5, but I need it in Step 6 where customer can see total cost of his order.

I would really appreciate any help. And please do not give me advice on where to disable checkbox ;)

Post by artcore » Fri Aug 12, 2016 12:43 am

Hi,
I'd say, use a one-page-checkout solution which displays everything in...one page.
It's possible to move the agree to step 6 but takes a bit of shoving around the working parts.

Attn: I no longer provide OpenCart extensions, nor future support - this includes forum posts.
Reason: OpenCart version 3+ ;D

Thanks!

Location - The Netherlands