Post by digirich » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:23 am

Hello.
I am trying to download an extension that I have just purchased, but it (and all other extensions) go to a 404 when I click download.

I cannot even submit a support request on the opencart contact page

I've tried this in 3 different browsers with cleared cache.

Post by labeshops » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:56 am

Downloads are working fine for me using firefox. Just tested it with a couple free extensions.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by digirich » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:03 am

labeshops wrote:Downloads are working fine for me using firefox. Just tested it with a couple free extensions.
I too can download free ones, just not the paid Cat Based Shipping. Are you able to download paid extensions?

Post by labeshops » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:40 am

digirich wrote:
labeshops wrote:Downloads are working fine for me using firefox. Just tested it with a couple free extensions.
I too can download free ones, just not the paid Cat Based Shipping. Are you able to download paid extensions?
Yup. No problem.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores and the default template from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by shahram » Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:42 pm

i have same problem i can download my extensions which i purchased before but i can`t buy new extensions cuz it keep log me out from payment page and begin back to login page and I cannot even submit a support request on the opencart contact page.

Post by tompacs » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Same here, i can login-in, but when going to purchase extension, i'm getting logged out, and can't login again,

Thank you.

Post by labeshops » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Of course it might be the specific extension you are trying to download. I don't know which one it is and probably not one I own since I haven't upped to v 2 yet myself.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by digirich » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:51 pm

It happens with all 17 extensions within the downloads section.

Post by dklnd » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:36 pm

I have the same issue, opencart support page (captcha code) also doesn't work.

It looks to be a generic bug, can someone contact opencart.com support? I have no idea what their email is

Post by mannoantonio » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:43 pm

Did you find a solution? Same problem for me too. I can't download the extensions i bought.

Post by mannoantonio » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:46 pm

Did you find a solution? I have the same problem. I can't contact the support because captcha doesn't work too.

Post by digirich » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:57 pm

dklnd wrote:I have the same issue, opencart support page (captcha code) also doesn't work.

It looks to be a generic bug, can someone contact opencart.com support? I have no idea what their email is
I've emailed support@opencart.com , contacted them via facebook and obviously on here.
Feel free to try the same. Hope to get a response when the weekend passes.

Post by adam.boustead » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Im experiencing these issues too.

Let's hope it's resolved soon.

Post by giproc » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:12 pm

Same problem here. I've been trying to buy a couple of extensions since late Saturday night and it won't maintain the logged in status once I go to the extensions area. Keeps asking for log in .

I actually went off to buy a few extensions from one of the developers' own website, but strongly prefer to keep all of our purchases on one neat and tidy account at OpenCart. Worse still is that I have no way to contact the developers whose products I need to be today

djtelega, if you're listening I need to purchase you SKUs for options extension (or a similar product) as soon as possible today.

Cheers

Post by giproc » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:32 pm

Strange that OpenCart hasn't acknowledged this issue so that we don't all start pulling our hair out thinking that it might be an issue on our own ends. it says there are 1742 users online. Hard to believe that only a handful of us are having this problem... across various browsers and hardware.

Clearly something's off with the log in (can't maintain it to allowing purchasing even though it seems we all have no problem getting into our accounts to redownload previously purchased products) and also the contact captcha (won't accept verification of the code.) We can't even advise them through the support system.

Post by ocart777 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:07 am

i can download both free and paid extension without any issue, opencart contact us captcha also seem to work fine(displayed) but i didnt test it yet since i dont have any issue with it lol, hopefully someone will be able help you guys

You can't control the weather, but you can change your mood.
You can't modify the visage, but you can show your smile.
You can't command someone else, but you can hold yourself.
You can't forecast tomorrow, but you can using today.
You can't obtain thanks, but you can exert yourself in everything.

OCEXTENSION.COM - YOUR PROFESSIONAL OPENCART EXTENSION STORE

Location - Malaysia

Post by crissyb » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:16 am

im having problems downloading my extensions i have paid for just getting a error not found

Location - Middlesbrough UK

Post by digirich » Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:17 am

I've heard back from OpenCart support. They are looking into it.
They did say it was fixed but I let them know the problem is still occurring.

Post by digirich » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:23 am

The issue seems to be resolved now.

Post by dklnd » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:47 pm

I still have the issue, guess I will have to contact them myself