Post by Rainforest » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:17 am

I believe I've narrowed a module that was causing me problems (SEO Pack Pro) on my OC 2.1.0.2

However, even after uninstalling it, I'm unable to edit any system settings (users, user groups, store settings). I get the message

Warning: You do not have permission to modify......

I am the top administrator.

Is there something I can run in the database to fix this? SQL?

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:27 am

Did you create an API user?

Take a close look at our domain pricing. It's cheaper than most of the 'big name' registrars.
Detailed guide on how to install Opencart

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA

Post by gogoweb » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:49 am

1 - Go to phpMyAdmin
2 - select OpenCart's DataBase
3 - see what the prefix is usually "oc" and replace below with prefix
4 - Run the query below:

Code: Select all

UPDATE `oc_user_group` SET `permission` = '{"access":["analytics\\/google_analytics","captcha\\/basic_captcha","captcha\\/google_captcha","catalog\\/attribute","catalog\\/attribute_group","catalog\\/category","catalog\\/download","catalog\\/filter","catalog\\/information","catalog\\/manufacturer","catalog\\/option","catalog\\/product","catalog\\/recurring","catalog\\/review","common\\/column_left","common\\/filemanager","common\\/menu","common\\/profile","common\\/sass","common\\/stats","customer\\/custom_field","customer\\/customer","customer\\/customer_group","design\\/banner","design\\/layout","extension\\/analytics","extension\\/captcha","extension\\/feed","extension\\/fraud","extension\\/installer","extension\\/modification","extension\\/module","extension\\/openbay","extension\\/payment","extension\\/shipping","extension\\/total","feed\\/google_base","feed\\/google_sitemap","feed\\/openbaypro","fraud\\/fraudlabspro","fraud\\/ip","fraud\\/maxmind","localisation\\/country","localisation\\/currency","localisation\\/geo_zone","localisation\\/language","localisation\\/length_class","localisation\\/location","localisation\\/order_status","localisation\\/return_action","localisation\\/return_reason","localisation\\/return_status","localisation\\/stock_status","localisation\\/tax_class","localisation\\/tax_rate","localisation\\/weight_class","localisation\\/zone","marketing\\/affiliate","marketing\\/contact","marketing\\/coupon","marketing\\/marketing","module\\/account","module\\/affiliate","module\\/amazon_login","module\\/amazon_pay","module\\/banner","module\\/bestseller","module\\/carousel","module\\/category","module\\/ebay_listing","module\\/featured","module\\/filter","module\\/google_hangouts","module\\/html","module\\/information","module\\/latest","module\\/mega_filter","module\\/pp_button","module\\/pp_login","module\\/showcase","module\\/slideshow","module\\/special","module\\/store","openbay\\/amazon","openbay\\/amazon_listing","openbay\\/amazon_product","openbay\\/amazonus","openbay\\/amazonus_listing","openbay\\/amazonus_product","openbay\\/ebay","openbay\\/ebay_profile","openbay\\/ebay_template","openbay\\/etsy","openbay\\/etsy_product","openbay\\/etsy_shipping","openbay\\/etsy_shop","payment\\/amazon_login_pay","payment\\/authorizenet_aim","payment\\/authorizenet_sim","payment\\/bank_transfer","payment\\/bluepay_hosted","payment\\/bluepay_redirect","payment\\/cheque","payment\\/cod","payment\\/firstdata","payment\\/firstdata_remote","payment\\/free_checkout","payment\\/g2apay","payment\\/globalpay","payment\\/globalpay_remote","payment\\/klarna_account","payment\\/klarna_invoice","payment\\/liqpay","payment\\/nochex","payment\\/paymate","payment\\/paypoint","payment\\/payza","payment\\/perpetual_payments","payment\\/pp_express","payment\\/pp_payflow","payment\\/pp_payflow_iframe","payment\\/pp_pro","payment\\/pp_pro_iframe","payment\\/pp_standard","payment\\/realex","payment\\/realex_remote","payment\\/sagepay_direct","payment\\/sagepay_server","payment\\/sagepay_us","payment\\/securetrading_pp","payment\\/securetrading_ws","payment\\/skrill","payment\\/twocheckout","payment\\/web_payment_software","payment\\/worldpay","report\\/affiliate","report\\/affiliate_activity","report\\/affiliate_login","report\\/customer_activity","report\\/customer_credit","report\\/customer_login","report\\/customer_online","report\\/customer_order","report\\/customer_reward","report\\/marketing","report\\/product_purchased","report\\/product_viewed","report\\/sale_coupon","report\\/sale_order","report\\/sale_return","report\\/sale_shipping","report\\/sale_tax","sale\\/order","sale\\/recurring","sale\\/return","sale\\/voucher","sale\\/voucher_theme","setting\\/setting","setting\\/store","shipping\\/auspost","shipping\\/citylink","shipping\\/fedex","shipping\\/flat","shipping\\/free","shipping\\/item","shipping\\/parcelforce_48","shipping\\/pickup","shipping\\/royal_mail","shipping\\/ups","shipping\\/usps","shipping\\/weight","tool\\/backup","tool\\/error_log","tool\\/upload","total\\/coupon","total\\/credit","total\\/handling","total\\/klarna_fee","total\\/low_order_fee","total\\/reward","total\\/shipping","total\\/sub_total","total\\/tax","total\\/total","total\\/voucher","user\\/api","user\\/user","user\\/user_permission","module\\/mega_filter"],"modify":["analytics\\/google_analytics","captcha\\/basic_captcha","captcha\\/google_captcha","catalog\\/attribute","catalog\\/attribute_group","catalog\\/category","catalog\\/download","catalog\\/filter","catalog\\/information","catalog\\/manufacturer","catalog\\/option","catalog\\/product","catalog\\/recurring","catalog\\/review","common\\/column_left","common\\/filemanager","common\\/menu","common\\/profile","common\\/sass","common\\/stats","customer\\/custom_field","customer\\/customer","customer\\/customer_group","design\\/banner","design\\/layout","extension\\/analytics","extension\\/captcha","extension\\/feed","extension\\/fraud","extension\\/installer","extension\\/modification","extension\\/module","extension\\/openbay","extension\\/payment","extension\\/shipping","extension\\/total","feed\\/google_base","feed\\/google_sitemap","feed\\/openbaypro","fraud\\/fraudlabspro","fraud\\/ip","fraud\\/maxmind","localisation\\/country","localisation\\/currency","localisation\\/geo_zone","localisation\\/language","localisation\\/length_class","localisation\\/location","localisation\\/order_status","localisation\\/return_action","localisation\\/return_reason","localisation\\/return_status","localisation\\/stock_status","localisation\\/tax_class","localisation\\/tax_rate","localisation\\/weight_class","localisation\\/zone","marketing\\/affiliate","marketing\\/contact","marketing\\/coupon","marketing\\/marketing","module\\/account","module\\/affiliate","module\\/amazon_login","module\\/amazon_pay","module\\/banner","module\\/bestseller","module\\/carousel","module\\/category","module\\/ebay_listing","module\\/featured","module\\/filter","module\\/google_hangouts","module\\/html","module\\/information","module\\/latest","module\\/mega_filter","module\\/pp_button","module\\/pp_login","module\\/showcase","module\\/slideshow","module\\/special","module\\/store","openbay\\/amazon","openbay\\/amazon_listing","openbay\\/amazon_product","openbay\\/amazonus","openbay\\/amazonus_listing","openbay\\/amazonus_product","openbay\\/ebay","openbay\\/ebay_profile","openbay\\/ebay_template","openbay\\/etsy","openbay\\/etsy_product","openbay\\/etsy_shipping","openbay\\/etsy_shop","payment\\/amazon_login_pay","payment\\/authorizenet_aim","payment\\/authorizenet_sim","payment\\/bank_transfer","payment\\/bluepay_hosted","payment\\/bluepay_redirect","payment\\/cheque","payment\\/cod","payment\\/firstdata","payment\\/firstdata_remote","payment\\/free_checkout","payment\\/g2apay","payment\\/globalpay","payment\\/globalpay_remote","payment\\/klarna_account","payment\\/klarna_invoice","payment\\/liqpay","payment\\/nochex","payment\\/paymate","payment\\/paypoint","payment\\/payza","payment\\/perpetual_payments","payment\\/pp_express","payment\\/pp_payflow","payment\\/pp_payflow_iframe","payment\\/pp_pro","payment\\/pp_pro_iframe","payment\\/pp_standard","payment\\/realex","payment\\/realex_remote","payment\\/sagepay_direct","payment\\/sagepay_server","payment\\/sagepay_us","payment\\/securetrading_pp","payment\\/securetrading_ws","payment\\/skrill","payment\\/twocheckout","payment\\/web_payment_software","payment\\/worldpay","report\\/affiliate","report\\/affiliate_activity","report\\/affiliate_login","report\\/customer_activity","report\\/customer_credit","report\\/customer_login","report\\/customer_online","report\\/customer_order","report\\/customer_reward","report\\/marketing","report\\/product_purchased","report\\/product_viewed","report\\/sale_coupon","report\\/sale_order","report\\/sale_return","report\\/sale_shipping","report\\/sale_tax","sale\\/order","sale\\/recurring","sale\\/return","sale\\/voucher","sale\\/voucher_theme","setting\\/setting","setting\\/store","shipping\\/auspost","shipping\\/citylink","shipping\\/fedex","shipping\\/flat","shipping\\/free","shipping\\/item","shipping\\/parcelforce_48","shipping\\/pickup","shipping\\/royal_mail","shipping\\/ups","shipping\\/usps","shipping\\/weight","tool\\/backup","tool\\/error_log","tool\\/upload","total\\/coupon","total\\/credit","total\\/handling","total\\/klarna_fee","total\\/low_order_fee","total\\/reward","total\\/shipping","total\\/sub_total","total\\/tax","total\\/total","total\\/voucher","user\\/api","user\\/user","user\\/user_permission","module\\/mega_filter"]}' WHERE `oc_user_group`.`user_group_id` = 1;

All mods | OpenCart Bulk Related Products Ultimate Edition |GeoIP hide Prices / no add to cart by country| CSS override | Direct link to checkout / skip add to cart / buy now link | AUTO pilot - reward & purchase points

Post by Rainforest » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:36 am

EvolveWebHosting wrote:Did you create an API user?
Yes, and I believe as default a localhost API user is created. It's there. Even if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to as that section is also under settings and I'm not able to edit it. ???

Post by Rainforest » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:37 am

gogoweb wrote:1 - Go to phpMyAdmin
2 - select OpenCart's DataBase
3 - see what the prefix is usually "oc" and replace below with prefix
4 - Run the query below:
Thanks gogo, this worked!

I'm going to reinstall that SEO module and see if it changes things again.
Ah, another day in testing OC 2.x :laugh:

Post by Rainforest » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:41 am

Yup! Reinstalled SEO PACK ( http://www.opencart.com/index.php?route ... on_id=6182 )
and the error came back :(
It's a great mod ( I have it running on my other store that's running 2.0 and was hoping to buy another license for this 2.1.0.2) but something is up.
Going to contact the developer.

I wonder what would change the admin permissions like that. Seems a bit strange.

Post by moc » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:20 pm

Thanks so much for the sql script
I was locked out after update of the 'Mobile assistant Connector'
Your script fixed it for me, thank you

moc