Post by moneycarlo » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:35 pm

using oc 2.2.
I have multistore setup but am having issues with the order status update emails.
I have 2 stores. Store1.com and store2.com.
when you place an order, you get your confirmation email from their respective domains. However when you update an order from store2.com and select notify customer, it kicks out the email from store1.com

anyone know fix?

Post by moneycarlo » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:04 pm

Tried a variety of statuses and each time, the email gets sent by the store1.com domain even though it's from store2.com.
My store are totally unrelated so this really undercuts the reputation and can confuse the customer.
Anyone have ideas?

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:48 am

How are other multi-store operator's dealing with this?

Post by labeshops » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:23 am

I don't use the built in notification emails myself, so never noticed so don't know how to solve. Sorry.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:42 pm

what do you use?

Post by labeshops » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:39 pm

I custom created email links (a href=mailto:...) on my order info page so that I click the one I want, edit it, and it sends out thru my normal email program with a copy in my sent folder. This gives me a better record of emails. I dynamatically pull information like store name, customer name, etc, into them.

Running Opencart v3.0.3.2 with multi-stores from https://www.labeshops.com which has links to all my stores.

Expert Member

Location - Florida, USA

Post by moneycarlo » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:04 pm

interesting. Bummer for me haha.
Guess i'm just lucky i keep finding all these little issues with multistore.
part of me thinks i should have just done 2 separate installs.
waiting to see if someone is able to resolve this one..

Post by fido-x » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:45 pm

I don't know whether this will work (in theory, it should), but, in admin/controller/sale/order.php, replace line 481:

Code: Select all

$data['store_url'] = $this->request->server['HTTPS'] ? HTTPS_CATALOG : HTTP_CATALOG;
with:

$data['store_url'] = $this->request->server['HTTPS'] ? str_replace("http", "https", $order_info['store_url']) : $order_info['store_url'];

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by moneycarlo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:37 am

Well, that got the email to send properly, but generated some errors during the check out process on the Confirm Order step:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Error: Could not load model extension/total/voucher!' in /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:62 Stack trace: #0 /public_html/catalog/model/checkout/order.php(22): Loader->model('extension/total...') #1 [internal function]: ModelCheckoutOrder->addOrder(Array) #2 /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(161): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #3 [internal function]: Loader->{closure}(Array) #4 /public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(13): call_user_func(Object(Closure), Array) #5 /public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php(324): Proxy->__call('addOrder', Array) #6 /public_html/catalog/controller/checkout/confirm.php(324): Proxy->addOrder(Array) #7 [internal function]: ControllerCheckoutConfirm->index() #8 /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engin in /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php on line 62

Post by moneycarlo » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 am

and now that API error is popping up again trying to edit or add history to that order.
this is what fixed the api error before:
https://github.com/opencart/opencart/pull/4353/files

Post by fido-x » Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:42 pm

From your first post on this thread:
moneycarlo wrote:using oc 2.2.
However, the error message you are getting states:
moneycarlo wrote:

'Error: Could not load model extension/total/voucher!' in /public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php:62
The model files for the "total" extensions weren't moved into the "extension" folder until version 2.3. This suggests you have a vQmod .xml file that was intended for use with OC 2.3 and is not compatible with OC 2.2.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia