Post by leemcgee » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:10 am

Version 2.3.0.2

I just this morning installed new extension Add to Cart Button Redirect, /admin/extensions/extension installer said "success", but no products page now in /admin. /admin/catalog/products just shows an HTML 500 page error cannot load page.

I get error "Notice: Undefined variable: product_redirect_button in /var/www/html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_extension_module_featured.php on line 73" on my store site, if I clear the vqmod cache vqcache the error just comes quickly back.

Can anybody help?

This is my second post, the first post was never submitted for some reason. Thanks!
Lee McGee
lee.mcgee@usa.net
O

Location - Mount Aukum, CA

Post by fido-x » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:13 am

It would appear from the error message:
leemcgee wrote:"Notice: Undefined variable: product_redirect_button in /var/www/html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-catalog_controller_extension_module_featured.php on line 73"
The extension is not compatible with OpenCart 2.3.0.2.

The extension system in OpenCart 2.3.0.x was overhauled and restructured which broke compatibility with pre-existing 3rd party extensions, which need to be rebuilt to work with the current version of OC.

I suggest you contact the developer of this extension for a fix.
leemcgee wrote:This is my second post, the first post was never submitted for some reason.
As a new forum member, your initial post must be approved by a moderator. The reason for this is that we get a LOT of spam, so the approval system was put in place to prevent regular users from seeing this spam.

By the way, welcome to the forum.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia