Post by FalconSam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:53 pm

I am receiving "Fatal Error No: 1146", when I opening my website homepage or any product link for first time. But when I am refreshing that error page, the actual page loading fine. Again if I open a different link after few minutes, the same fatal error and its loading after refresh the page.
Here is the actual error:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'smackd6_masti.oc_lightning_modified' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />DELETE FROM oc_lightning_modified WHERE smd<1528805441 in /home/smackd6/mastistore.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/smackd6/mastistore.com/system/lightning/alpha.php(1): DB\MySQLi->query('DELETE FROM oc_...') #1 /home/smackd6/mastistore.com/system/lightning/alpha.php(1): We() #2 /home/smackd6/mastistore.com/system/lightning/gamma.php(1): require('/home/smackd6/m...') #3 /home/smackd6/mastistore.com/index.php(16): require('/home/smackd6/m...') #4 {main} thrown in /home/smackd6/mastistore.com/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have restore 1 month old backup file also.. but the issue not solved. I don't have much knowledge about Opencart. So if any of experts help me out, it will be a great help in my lifetime :(

Details:
OC: 2.2.0.0
Theme: Porto

Thanks in advance.

Post by Qphoria » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:09 pm

Some mod you are using is trying to access a table that it expects to be there.. but the table is not there. Try uninstalling the "lightning" mod and reinstalling it.. that is usually when db tables are added

Administrator

Post by FalconSam » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:45 pm

I can not find the 'lightning' module in my module list. Where can i find this?

Thanks for helping.. :)

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:33 am

Do you have a lightning directory?
Did you install something VQMOD maybe, or some other extension at some point in time?
Do you have a copy of your store offline that you can grep through it and see if you can find the lightning contrib?

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by FalconSam » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Yes, I can see Lightening Folder under system part. I have attached the lightening folder image and Zip file here. Thank You!

Attachments

lightening folder.jpg

lightening folder.jpg (229.75 KiB) Viewed 8775 times

mastistore error.jpg

mastistore error.jpg (178.24 KiB) Viewed 8775 times

Post by FalconSam » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Please help someone.. :(

Post by soundzgood-nz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:06 am

Probably the Lightning accelerator - have a look at this page for uninstall instructions and do all 7 steps.
Simon

Location - New Zealand

Post by outdoordecalsop » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:08 pm

I found out another solution that in config.php and admin/config.php I just should change
define('DB_PREFIX', 'ocjl_'); to define('DB_PREFIX', 'oc_');

Post by thekrotek » Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:25 pm

outdoordecalsop wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:08 pm
I found out another solution that in config.php and admin/config.php I just should change
define('DB_PREFIX', 'ocjl_'); to define('DB_PREFIX', 'oc_');
It's not a solution, you simply had your store configured improperly.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:51 am

However, now that the issue has been solved, please add: [SOLVED] at the beginning of the subject line on your first post when creating a new post.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON