Post by jude.bright » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Hi All,

I want to hide only the product details (Not the Image) in my opencart home page, but I want the customer to login or create account to view any details of the product.

Am using opencart version 2.3.0.2

How to do that please help.

Thanks
Jude
Last edited by jude.bright on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:10 pm

No OC version posted. Forum rules.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Dreamvention » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:23 pm

On most versions there is a function in settings to make price visible only for logged in customers. If you want to hide any further info it should be a custom work.
Also, you are free to surf through the marketplace to find the module you need.

Many OpenCart users struggle to find quality extensions. We know how frustrating the need to fix the shop is just because of one poorly coded extension. We created quality OpenCart Extensions, tested by real developers and provide professional support.

AJAX QUICK CHECKOUT - #1 one-page checkout solution
VISUAL DESIGNER - Page builder for Opencart
View more extensions here

Tested by Shopunity.net

Administrator

Location - Europe

Post by jude.bright » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:21 am

Hello,

The price has already been hide, but I need a pop message saying that you need to logon or register to view the product details, am using 2.3.0.2

Thanks
Jude

Post by straightlight » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 am

Either look for an extension on the Marketplace or submit a service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this done as a custom job.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON