Post by ianhaney » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:56 pm

I don't do websites anymore as much as I used to but a old client asked me to move their opencart 2.0.3.1 site to a new domain and hosting so done the following steps to do that and I thought it was all ok but total import pro extension seems to be playing up

1) Backed up database and website files
2) Created new database and import the sql file
3) Changed the two config files to have the new database credentials and the directory paths
4) Upload the website files and the site itself looks ok

The issue with total import pro is that when I do the import of feeds, the category urls seem to be wrong, for example a category name is called Antennas and the category url it points to is Smart Home. I have no idea why it's doing that or how to fix it as not came across this issue before, is there anyone who has experience of total import pro or know what I can do to fix it as really not got a clue

Post by xxvirusxx » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:43 am

Why you need a module...when move from a host to another?

LE. If the problem is only whit importing feeds, then try to contact module developer
http://ocartmart.com/contact-us/

Extensions converted by me | Buy me a beer | Contact me on Skype

Expert Member

Location - Romania

Post by ianhaney » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:04 am

Sorry I don't need a module to move from one host to another, I have already moved it over. It's the total import pro module I am having the issue with

I did not get it from that ocartmart developer, I got it ages ago from the developer called hostjars but they have stopped support and the module for opencart

Post by webdev1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Do you have a link to the site? Also are you moving to godaddy?