Post by ZombieDude666 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:57 am

Hi Folks, none of my product images are showing in my admin section but they are all showing on the actual site itself. Any Ideas?

Thanks.

Post by by mona » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:25 am

have you checked you admin config file to check the route is correct?
installed any modules / extensions that might effect it?
did you not have the same problem the other way around (showing in admin and not live) before?

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos

Post by ZombieDude666 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:39 pm

It was not showing on the front end before, now its the admin section. lol I hire people to do work on the site for me and little things like this come along. I'm sure he'll sort it once I message him but I was hoping to understand OC myself a lot better. Hence the post and maybe finding out how to correct these things myself.

Post by by mona » Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:00 pm

by mona wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 9:25 am
have you checked you admin config file to check the route is correct?

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos