Post by RideTheWave » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 am

Help! When going to the admin page, I'm all of a sudden getting the fatal error message:
Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Cannot execute statement: impossible to write to binary log since BINLOG_FORMAT = STATEMENT and at least one table uses a storage engine limited to row-based logging. InnoDB is limited to row-logging when transaction isolation level is READ COMMITTED or READ UNCOMMITTED.<br />Error No: 1665<br />DELETE FROM oc_cart WHERE (api_id > '0' OR customer_id = '0') AND date_added < DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 1 HOUR) in /home/mysite/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/mysite/public_html/system/library/db.php(16): DB\MySQLi->query('DELETE FROM oc_...', Array) #1 /home/mysite/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_cart_cart.php(31): DB->query('DELETE FROM oc_...') #2 /home/mysite/public_html/admin/controller/startup/startup.php(56): Cart\Cart->__construct(Object(Registry)) #3 /home/mysite/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(51): ControllerStartupStartup->index() #4 /home/mysite/p in /home/mysite/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40
The front end is not working either - just a blank white page. It was working perfectly fine last night and we have not made any changes at all. Can anyone suggest how to fix this? Do you think this is a change that happened on the host?

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:34 am

Probably a change your host has made.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by RideTheWave » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:20 am

Is there any change in the mysqli.php code to make to make it work? Below the line: $this->connection->query("SET SQL_MODE = ''"); I tried adding: $this->connection->query("SET SESSION binlog_format = 'MIXED'"); but that still didn't fix it.

Would it work if I reset the hosting account and reuploaded all the files and the database or do you think I would get the same error?

Post by paulfeakins » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:53 pm

RideTheWave wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 am
Do you think this is a change that happened on the host?
Yep and I see from your other host you're with GoDaddy who are known to be pretty awful.

UK OpenCart Hosting | OpenCart Audits | OpenCart Support - please email info@antropy.co.uk

Guru Member

Location - London Gatwick, United Kingdom

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:28 pm

RideTheWave wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:20 am
Is there any change in the mysqli.php code to make to make it work? Below the line: $this->connection->query("SET SQL_MODE = ''"); I tried adding: $this->connection->query("SET SESSION binlog_format = 'MIXED'"); but that still didn't fix it.
I don't think you would have the correct privileges to do that.
https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en ... leges.html

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom