Post by Mischa.o » Mon May 24, 2021 11:02 pm

Hello everybody
After several hours of searching I thought that someone could help me.
My Opencart version is 2.3.0.2 and has been running pretty much without errors for 3 years, which I have always been able to fix.
Now I have successfully switched to Seo Url.
But when I want to change an article, I get to the article in the admin area, but when I want to edit an article, the error HTTP Error 500 appears.
I also have 8 errors when Seo Url is switched on.

Without activated SEO Url I have no errors and Opencart runs wonderfully.
What else can i do? I need this Seo Url feature.

I still have the direct error output when selecting the article:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ControllerCatalogProduct :: rewrite () in /www/shop/system/library/url.php:32 Stack trace: # 0 / www / shop / system / storage / modification / admin / controller /catalog/product.php(1297): Url-> link ('product / product', 'product_id = 68') # 1 /www/shop/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/catalog/product.php ( 116): ControllerCatalogProduct-> getForm () # 2 /www/shop/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerCatalogProduct-> edit () # 3 / www / shop / admin / controller / startup / router.php (26): Action-> execute (Object (Registry), Array) # 4 /www/shop/system/storage/modification/system/engine/action.php(51): ControllerStartupRouter-> index ( ) # 5 /www/shop/system/engine/front.php(34): Action-> execute (Object (Registry)) # 6 /www/shop/system/engine/front.php(29): Front-> execute (Object (Action)) # 7 / home in /www/shop/system/library/url.php on line 32

Can someone help me because I'm standing at the bottom of a huge mountain

Post by khnaz35 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:07 pm

Do let us know how you are turning on the SEO url?

If you would search this forum you will find tone of topic how to enable seo url on oc.

Urgent Questions shoot here: khnaz35@gmail.com
Enjoy nature ;) :) :-*

Location - Malaysia

Post by Mischa.o » Mon May 24, 2021 11:20 pm

Hello
I set up the Seo url as standard in Opencart the article and switched on the Seo function in the settings in the admin area under Server.
as it can be found in all instructions on google.
the seo also works but the articles can no longer be edited.

If I turn SEO off again, everything is ok again
stop so no seo url

sorry my english

Post by JNeuhoff » Tue May 25, 2021 12:50 am

It is obvious from the error message that OCmod-based extensions are being used here, and one of them causes the SEO error. SEO URLs in a standard OpenCart 2.3.0.2 work just fine, so it's not an OpenCart bug, rather, the issue is with an extension.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Mischa.o » Tue May 25, 2021 3:14 am

The only question is then why does everything work when the SEO function is switched off in the admin area?
I don't know what to do with this answer.
Sorry.

Post by by mona » Tue May 25, 2021 3:43 am

if that is your question - JNeuhoff answered it
because your SEO is conflicting with a modification - find the OCMOD - remove it - contact the developer to resolve.

Fatal error:
storage / modification / admin / controller /catalog/product.php(1297): Url-> link ('product / product', 'product_id = 68') # 1

note word modification - this means you have a MODIFICATION -
there are so many possible modifications available - how many of those edit the controller/catalog/product - 1,000’s upon 1,000s
we can not answer more than that

you need to work it out - what do you have that modifies products?
maybe it is your theme?

you could post your modification log - hopefully something in there will give us a clue - but right now ?? anyones guess

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXIxDoCRc84

Expert Member

Post by straightlight » Tue May 25, 2021 3:49 am

Or, since this issue seem to be related to an extension, contact the extension developer to resolve this issue. Alternatively, you could also create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum to get this issue fixed as a custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Mischa.o » Tue May 25, 2021 6:56 am

Unfortunately, I don't know how to find the change log.

It is not an extension but the seo what I turn on is originally in the Opencart.

My mistake is only when the Seourl is activated, then I get into the article list but when I want to edit every article the same error always comes up with the corresponding ID of the article.

The whole website works with Seo, but only if I want to change articles in the admin area then I get this error 7 lines

Without activated Seourl under Settings, everything works perfectly.

Only I want to use Seourl ...

Post by Mischa.o » Tue May 25, 2021 7:25 am

I am happy :P

So I've come a step further.
As has already been said, the case must be due to an enlargement.
Now I have uninstalled all extensions one by one.
With the extension bnit-qr-code-generation-products-2.x.ocmod
the problem no longer exists.
But since this module is very interesting, I must ask the manufacturer why the error does not work together with the activation of the internal Seourl function.

Thank you for all the help you are great and I now know where I can get good and serious help.
Simply top of you
Gracias
Your newbie from Switzerland

The problem is solved and can be marked as solved.

I am happy to pass on further information if someone else has this problem as well.

Post by straightlight » Tue May 25, 2021 10:35 am

Mischa.o wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 7:25 am

As has already been said, the case must be due to an enlargement.
Now I have uninstalled all extensions one by one.
With the extension bnit-qr-code-generation-products-2.x.ocmod
the problem no longer exists.

But since this module is very interesting, I must ask the manufacturer why the error does not work together with the activation of the internal Seourl function.

Thank you for all the help you are great and I now know where I can get good and serious help.
Simply top of you
Gracias
Your newbie from Switzerland

The problem is solved and can be marked as solved.

I am happy to pass on further information if someone else has this problem as well.
You'd simply need to contact that extension developer to resolve this issue specifically. Since the issue is now solved, however, please add: [SOLVED] at the beginning of the subject line on your first post.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by OSWorX » Tue May 25, 2021 1:32 pm

Mischa.o wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 7:25 am

Well, we also ..
Next time, before posting read this here: viewtopic.php?f=176&t=200480
Will save a lot of time for all!
thx.

Full Stack Web Developer :: Dedicated OpenCart Development & Support DACH Region
Contact for Custom Work / Fast Support.

Guru Member

Location - Austria