Post by ideep13 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:41 pm

Hi,

I am having an issue with the OC site version 2.0.2.3.. I can not access admin at all. I havent done any changes on the site for almost 6 months. I am using VPS hosting. I deleted cache in vqmod folder and checked.cache and mods.cache file, but there are no changes
- PHP 7.3
This is the error.

Code: Select all

Warning: "continue 2" targeting switch is equivalent to "break 2". Did you mean to use "continue 3"? in /home/staskkac/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php on line 684

Warning: session_set_save_handler(): Cannot change save handler when headers already sent in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 16

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 20

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 21

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 22

Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 23

Warning: session_set_cookie_params(): Cannot change session cookie parameters when headers already sent in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 29

Warning: session_start(): Cannot start session when headers already sent in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/staskkac/public_html/vqmod/vqmod.php:684) in /home/staskkac/public_html/system/library/session.php on line 50
Last edited by ideep13 on Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ADD Creative » Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:40 pm

What version of vQmod?

2.6.6 has this change.
https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/commit/3 ... 1f5fa26159

The other issue is that display errors in on. You need to ensure that display errors is switch off in three places. Not only can a minor PHP warning cause bigger issues, as you have seen. It is also a security risk.

1. In your PHP settings. This should be off by default, but there are some poor hosts that leave it on. Set display_errors = off in you php.ini, user.ini, htaccess or hosting control panel, depending on how your hosting works. You can check this with phpinfo().

2. In the OpenCart configuration files. Make sure error_display is false in system/config/default.php.

3. In the Error Handling section under the Server tab in you OpenCart settings.

www.add-creative.co.uk

Expert Member

Location - United Kingdom

Post by ideep13 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:07 pm

ADD Creative wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:40 pm
What version of vQmod?

2.6.6 has this change.
https://github.com/vqmod/vqmod/commit/3 ... 1f5fa26159

The other issue is that display errors in on. You need to ensure that display errors is switch off in three places. Not only can a minor PHP warning cause bigger issues, as you have seen. It is also a security risk.

1. In your PHP settings. This should be off by default, but there are some poor hosts that leave it on. Set display_errors = off in you php.ini, user.ini, htaccess or hosting control panel, depending on how your hosting works. You can check this with phpinfo().

2. In the OpenCart configuration files. Make sure error_display is false in system/config/default.php.

3. In the Error Handling section under the Server tab in you OpenCart settings.
Vqmod version is 2.6.1.

Regarding solutions..
1. in php.ini error display was false.. Under MultiPHP INI Editor also disabled

2. Deafult.php file had true on error_display so I changed it to false.

3. I can not enter admin folder so I can not change anything

The error is fixed. I have deleted continue 2; in 684 row and corrected to break 2;! Thank you!

Post by JNeuhoff » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:38 pm

The latest version of Qphoria's VQmod is 2.6.6 which should have this issue fixed. Or you could use the Integrated VQmod which uses the same cache and logic as OCmod, execpt for also supporting the VQmod XML syntax.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by ideep13 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:39 pm

thank you very much for help :)