Post by ideep13 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:10 pm

When I try to checkout on slovenian page I am being redirected to english chcekout, as well the if you look the items in the cart..

everything goes to english pages .. If I again click on slovenian flag nothing happens

the same goes for
- account page
- login page
- registration page

Except for gdpr page:
example:
SI: https://staskka.com/gdpr_zahteva
EN: https://staskka.com/gdpr_request

I am using SEO backpack. The developer does not want to help, asking me to pay again after 60 or 70 $ that I already gave for their extension.

I do beleive there is a slight trick, and someone has a resolution.

Now if I add "New custom URL" and change for example
account/login

to english: account/login (stays the same)
slovenian: account/login-si

When you click from the admin dashboard on that link you can see the right page Registracija
But if you click from the pageitself it is still being redirected to english flag

It is like something is overriding those slovenian link. Any help appreciated, because I was notified by my costumers I need to change that.

Using OC 2.3.0.2 on this store

Attachments

Screenshot (57)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (57)_LI.jpg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 342 times

Screenshot (56).png

Screenshot (56).png (63.59 KiB) Viewed 342 times

Screenshot (55).png

Screenshot (55).png (51.48 KiB) Viewed 342 times

Post by JNeuhoff » Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:41 pm

You are using the Journal2 framework which will clash with many other 3rd party extensions because of its poor quality and non-standard compliancy.
Therefore, you should contact the Journal support. Or switch to a standard-compliant proper web theme and then try it again.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member