Post by trigo style » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:12 pm

Help please,
I have the following problem - Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/trigobgc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 23
I have an extension PHP 7 installed!!!
Тhanks in advance...

Post by by mona » Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:21 pm

trigo style wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:12 pm
Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/trigobgc/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 23
No OC version posted however, the error explains that you have a modification to your admin product specifically in the model file on line 23.
Remove the extension / module that is causing it and contact the developer to resolve.

Depending on your OC version https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=38012

Please add [SOLVED] to the title when it is resolved - that would be appreciated and if you would be so kind as not to post in the bug reports section. The correct section would be for your OC version. Not a complaint, just asking nicely so you are aware - thanks.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos

Post by trigo style » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:05 am

Sorry I forgot to say that, I'm with OC 2.3.0.2. And this error occurred when I tried to log in (admin)

Post by by mona » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:57 am

The error is in your admin/model/catalog/product - what connection that might have to your login only you can know.
A good start would be to look into the modification of that file and see what that line is referring to. Since it is a modification we have no idea.

You can try
https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... n_id=35487

If it is in fact a modification, disable each of the modifications one by one, refresh your caches and find out which one.

DISCLAIMER:
You should not modify core files .. if you would like to donate a cup of coffee I will write it in a modification for you.

Spinning Social : Links : Menus : Payments : Socials : Ads : Screen Backgrounds : Galleries : Headers : Banners : Promos

Post by straightlight » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:33 am

I have an extension PHP 7 installed!!!
The mount of exclamation point is the only thing on that sentence that completes what you use. The PHP 7 version isn't.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by xxvirusxx » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:31 pm

trigo style wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:12 pm
storage/modification/admin/model/catalog/product.php on line 23
Contact ocmod extension developer or disable that extension.

My converted modules | Buy me a beer | Opencart upgrade service

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by trigo style » Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:13 pm

I deleted line 23 and now everything looks fine...for now ::)

Post by by mona » Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 pm

:laugh: please feel free to return when the error returns ..

DISCLAIMER:

Post by xxvirusxx » Tue Jun 15, 2021 12:46 am

by mona wrote:
Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:22 pm
:laugh: please feel free to return when the error returns ..
Next error line 24 :laugh: :laugh:

My converted modules | Buy me a beer | Opencart upgrade service

Expert Member

Location - România