Post by manojb05 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Hi All

I am beginner in opencart using version 2.2.0.0. when i click the payment gateway (Payumoeny), I got a error, can you help for the same.
Notice: Error: Could not load template /home/domain/public_html/in/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/payment/payu.tpl! in /home/domain/public_html/in/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_basic.php on line 26
http://prntscr.com/adfqaz

Regards

Manoj
Last edited by straightlight on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added quote tags.

Post by Burt65 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Could you provide a link to the extension you are using please..

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by manojb05 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:24 pm

that error struggle with me 2days, i am deleted in my local server, please give me 15 mins. i will share with you. sorry for that

Post by Burt65 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:28 pm

No sorry, I meant a link to the extension in the OC shop. There is more than one, so I don't know which one you are using...

Over 95% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair...

Location - Oz

Post by manojb05 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:40 pm

thanks for your prompt reply, i say, i thought thats a bug, my entire website i deleted, its uploading not take more than 10 mins

Post by Burt65 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:45 pm

LOL...

I'm just trying to establish if you are using the correct extension version for the OpenCart you are using.

I don't need your site to be up and running...
Could not load template /home/domain/public_html/in/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/payment/payu.tpl
If you are using the wrong version you may get this error...

Location - Oz

Post by manojb05 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:50 pm

Payumoney provide a two bundle kit

1) PayUMoney_Opencart_Module_1.x.x.x
2) PayUMoney_Opencart_Module_2.x.x.x

I am using 2nd one
https://www.payumoney.com/websiteintegr ... footerlink

Post by Burt65 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:18 pm

Right.

PayUMoney_Opencart_Module_2.x.x.x is not compatible with Opencart 2.2.x.x

Don't worry is not a big deal. but you will need to contact PayUMoney here and let them know that you wish to have the Integration kit you are using upgraded for Opencart 2.2.x.x.

Cheers

Location - Oz

Post by mayanksethi » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:08 pm

Hi manojb05,

Please have a look on the error again,
it says,
" Could not load template /home/domain/public_html/in/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/payment/payu.tpl! in /home/domain/public_html/in/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_basic.php on line 26
you can see that default/template is repeating in the error whereas no such path exists. the right path would be
catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/payu.tpl!

you can try this(this method is just to show you where the problem lies):-
1. In template folder make a new folder named default and in that folder make a new folder named template.
2. Now move the payments folder into new template folder from older one.
3. try to check out on the website, PayU extension will work. However, this method may change the path of other payment methods, they would stop working.

so the better way is to change the path in the error, rather than creating the path according to the error. and I dont know how to do that. Please let me know if some one knows how to change this.

Regards,
Mayank
Last edited by straightlight on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by beebee » Wed May 18, 2016 3:42 am

mayanksethi wrote:Hi manojb05,

Please have a look on the error again,
it says, " Could not load template /home/domain/public_html/in/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/payment/payu.tpl! in /home/domain/public_html/in/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_basic.php on line 26

you can see that default/template is repeating in the error whereas no such path exists. the right path would be
catalog/view/theme/default/template/payment/payu.tpl!

you can try this(this method is just to show you where the problem lies):-
1. In template folder make a new folder named default and in that folder make a new folder named template.
2. Now move the payments folder into new template folder from older one.
3. try to check out on the website, PayU extension will work. However, this method may change the path of other payment methods, they would stop working.

so the better way is to change the path in the error, rather than creating the path according to the error. and I dont know how to do that. Please let me know if some one knows how to change this.

Regards,
Mayank
----------------------------

You are Right!!! It's the path that is incorrect, however, the PayUMoney Opencart 2.x.x.x Integration Document doesn't specify anything about it. Also, I couldn't find any other source on the website from where we can download for ver 2.2 :/

BeeBee
When the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro!!

Post by fido-x » Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 pm

I don't know who built this extension, but I can tell you how to fix it.

In the controller (catalog/controller/payment/payu.php), find the following block of code:

Code: Select all

if (file_exists(DIR_TEMPLATE . $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/payment/payu.tpl')) {
	return $this->load->view($this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/payment/payu.tpl', $data);
} else {
	return $this->load->view('default/template/payment/payu.tpl', $data);
}
and replace with:

return $this->load->view('payment/payu', $data);
You'll also need to move the language file from catalog/language/english/payment/payu.php to catalog/language/en-gb/payment/payu.php.

Modules for OpenCart 2.3.0.2
Homepage Module [Free - since OpenCart 0.7.7]
Multistore Extensions
Store Manager Multi-Vendor/Multi-Store management tool

If you're not living on the edge ... you're taking up too much space!

Expert Member

Location - Tasmania, Australia

Post by beebee » Wed May 18, 2016 5:48 pm

fido-x wrote:I don't know who built this extension, but I can tell you how to fix it.

In the controller (catalog/controller/payment/payu.php), find the following block of code:

if (file_exists(DIR_TEMPLATE . $this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/payment/payu.tpl')) {
	return $this->load->view($this->config->get('config_template') . '/template/payment/payu.tpl', $data);
} else {
	return $this->load->view('default/template/payment/payu.tpl', $data);
}
and replace with:

return $this->load->view('payment/payu', $data);
You'll also need to move the language file from catalog/language/english/payment/payu.php to catalog/language/en-gb/payment/payu.php.
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!
It worked! Now, the error is on the PayU page. I guess their demo is not working.
Thanks a ton!!

Do you have any thoughts on disabling the delivery method and auto applying the flat rate shipping?

BeeBee

Post by fido-x » Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 pm

You'll probably find the same error in the admin component for this extension.

In admin/controller/payment/payu.php, find:

$this->response->setOutput($this->load->view('payment/payu.tpl', $data));
and replace with:

$this->response->setOutput($this->load->view('payment/payu', $data));
You will also need to check the links in that controller and replace 'SSL' (including the single quotes) with"true" (without the quotes), eg. replace:

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('extension/payment', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'],'SSL'));
with:

$this->response->redirect($this->url->link('extension/payment', 'token=' . $this->session->data['token'], true));
Also, move the language file to the new language folder.

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by beebee » Wed May 18, 2016 6:14 pm

Done!!
However, I couldn't find the path catalog/language/english/payment/payu.php but catalog/language/en-gb/payment/payu.php is intact.

Thanks again!

BeeBee

Post by fido-x » Wed May 18, 2016 6:18 pm

I mean move the language file in the admin (ie. move admin/language/english/payment/payu.php to admin/language/en-gb/payment/payu.php).

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by pristinenote » Tue May 31, 2016 11:29 pm

A Big Thanks fido-x. It works! :)
A big thanks to beebee :))

My website : http://www.proaudiohome.com
http://www.pristinenote.com

Location - Mumbai, India

Post by fesilva » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:15 am

Hello, I am having the same problem but with extension: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... _id=248630 (Image Color sWapping)
Error: /home1/domain/public_html/store/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/product/product_svg.tpl! in /home1/ domain /public_html/store/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_library_template_basic.php on line 26
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
FS
Last edited by straightlight on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by fido-x » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:49 am

Follow the instructions given above for the Payu payment method, just replace "payu" with "product_svg".

Multistore Extensions

Expert Member

Post by fesilva » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:52 pm

@fido-x
Thank you, I try but it didn't work waiting for the developer.

Post by soft.anand » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:55 am

HI fido-x First of all thanks a lot...i had the same issue..and after following your steps its working now...but now the problem is at the time of checkout it goes to payumoney site aftersuccessful payment at the time of call back again its showing an error message
Could not load template /home/website/public_html/opencart/catalog/view/theme/default/template/default/template/payment/payu_success.tpl! in /home/website/public_html/opencart/system/storage/modification/system/library/template/basic.php on line 26
please help me to solve it.
Last edited by straightlight on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.