Post by Bolaibrahim06 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:16 am

Hello, everyone, I have been using opencart 2.3 for a while now with no major issues but today I tried to install the Import/export module and I started receiving this Fatal error message on my website which has refused to load since then.
Below is the error I'm receiving.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/kadamall/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7

Post by xxvirusxx » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:47 pm

Edit php.ini and change memory limit to 128 or 256M

Upgrade Service | OC 2.3.0.2 PHP 8 | My Custom OC 3.0.3.8 | Buy me a beer

Expert Member

Location - România

Post by Bolaibrahim06 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:05 am

I have changed the PHP.in memory limit on both the admin and main form 256 to 512 and still I get the same error.

Post by Cue4cheap » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:35 am

What is the full version of OC?
Do you have vqmod installed?
Look into your files and look for a very large one. I am guessing in your storage folder.
Mike

cue4cheap not cheap quality

Expert Member

Post by Bolaibrahim06 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:00 pm

so i have also checked the storage folder and I didn't find any large files in there. just to give more perspective here is the line the error is pointing to.

" $this->connection = new mysqli($hostname, $username, $password, $database, $port); "

I don't know if anyone has experienced this before.

Post by JNeuhoff » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Do the Export/Import in smaller batches, no more than a few thousand products at a time.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Bolaibrahim06 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:43 pm

I'm not trying to export or import, I just wanted to install the Module and that happened. meanwhile with respect to the line I posted which the error was pointing to I found out that the is a (\) in form of the MySQL on the main file for Opencart 2.3.0.2 so when I put the (\) my website came back on.

$this->connection = new mysqli($hostname, $username, $password, $database, $port);
and
$this->connection = new \mysqli($hostname, $username, $password, $database, $port);

but some other errors began to show up. please anyone that can help should visit https://www.kadamall.com.ng/ to view these errors. thanks

Post by straightlight » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:54 pm

Bolaibrahim06 wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:43 pm
I'm not trying to export or import, I just wanted to install the Module and that happened. meanwhile with respect to the line I posted which the error was pointing to I found out that the is a (\) in form of the MySQL on the main file for Opencart 2.3.0.2 so when I put the (\) my website came back on.

$this->connection = new mysqli($hostname, $username, $password, $database, $port);
and
$this->connection = new \mysqli($hostname, $username, $password, $database, $port);

but some other errors began to show up. please anyone that can help should visit https://www.kadamall.com.ng/ to view these errors. thanks
What errors?

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by victorj » Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:12 pm

First revert db.php back to original.
Error tells that your max men is set to 512mb and It needs a bit more.
Check if there is a .user.ini file and chance max men tot 1024.
If you are on cpanel hosting check if you van set php setting there if so raise memory to 1024mb.

Koeltechnische deurrubbers eenvoudig online op maat bestellen.
Alle niet stekplichtige onderdelen zoals scharnieren, sloten, randverwarming en verlichting voor alle typen koelingen en vriezers.
https://koelcel-onderdelen.com

Expert Member

Location - Alkmaar Holland

Post by EvolveWebHosting » Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:00 am

Bolaibrahim06 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:16 am
Hello, everyone, I have been using opencart 2.3 for a while now with no major issues but today I tried to install the Import/export module and I started receiving this Fatal error message on my website which has refused to load since then.
Below is the error I'm receiving.

Code: Select all

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/kadamall/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 7
I'm guessing you're exporting / importing a large file. Correct? You can try editing the php.ini file but it also depends on your hosting environment. Is this shared, VPS, or Dedicated? Might be best to contact your hosting company to verify the current limit and what can be allocated.

2 Week FREE Trial of our Shared Hosting plans (DIrectAdmin or cPanel) for new customers
2 Week FREE Trial of Astra Firewall and Malware Scanner
Visit our website for full details and to start your trial today - www.evolvewebhost.com

Location - Denver, Colorado, USA