Post by skiboatparts » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:06 am

Today I installed an SEO extension with no problems at all. I decided to add a pre-existing extension I purchased a few years ago. I made sure to download the correct file that supports my version (3.0.2.0) It is a wishlist extension. After uploading the .zip and refreshing the modifications page I then went into the user groups and checked the box client_cart. after doing this and pressing save the site immediately crashed and gave me this fatal error

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Error: Table 'rtanis_ocar985.oc_client_cart' doesn't exist<br />Error No: 1146<br />SELECT count(customer_id) as total FROM oc_client_cart WHERE order_status_id = 0 in /home/rtanis/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php:40 Stack trace: #0 /home/rtanis/public_html/system/library/db.php(45): DB\MySQLi->query('SELECT count(cu...') #1 /home/rtanis/public_html/admin/model/extension/module/client_cart.php(192): DB->query('SELECT count(cu...') #2 /home/rtanis/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_loader.php(248): ModelExtensionModuleclientcart->totalcustomercart_wl() #3 /home/rtanis/public_html/system/engine/proxy.php(47): Loader->{closure}(Array, Array) #4 /home/rtanis/public_html/system/storage/modification/admin/controller/common/column_left.php(274): Proxy->__call('totalcustomerca...', Array) #5 /home/rtanis/public_html/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-system_storage_modification_system_engine_action.php(79): ControllerCommonColumnLeft->index(Array) #6 /home/rtanis/publi in /home/rtanis/public_html/system/library/db/mysqli.php on line 40

Please help.

Post by letxobnav » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:43 am

well, I do not know this extension so there are two possibilities:

1) that extension was supposed to add table oc_client_cart but was not installed properly
2) that extension does not support 3.0.2.0 as there is no oc_client_cart table in that version.

Crystal Light Centrum Taiwan
Extensions: MailQueue | SUKHR | VBoces

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”
When you know your life savings are gone.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by skiboatparts » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:45 am

letxobnav wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:43 am
well, I do not know this extension so there are two possibilities:

1) that extension was supposed to add table oc_client_cart but was not installed properly
2) that extension does not support 3.0.2.0 as there is no oc_client_cart table in that version.
I made sure to download the supported file and upload that one. I did follow the instructions. I'm not sure where to begin on fixing this issue.

This error is preventing me from being able to login through the admin side of my website. How do I go about fixing this issue?

Post by letxobnav » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:18 am

well, if it prevents you from accessing admin then only direct database access might work, do you have that access?

“Data security is paramount at [...], and we are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone who is associated with our [...]. We’ve made a lot of improvements and will continue to make them.”

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by letxobnav » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:19 am

or direct file access.

Expert Member

Location - Taiwan

Post by straightlight » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:04 am

Contact the extension developer to resolved this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by Peter Dooley » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi Skiboatparts

I had an identical problem and fatal error with another extension and resolved it by doing the following:
Step 1: Opened the modification file and looked at each path(s) and the specific file(s) that was being modified.
Step 2: Then I went back to my original upload file folder of the oc version that I am using and simply located each of the files on the list from step 1 above and replaced all the modified files with the original files one by one and the problem was resolved.

Cheers, hope that helps you

Post by pawlinka2021 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:52 pm

Peter Dooley wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:02 pm
Hi Skiboatparts

I had an identical problem and fatal error with another extension and resolved it by doing the following:
Step 1: Opened the modification file and looked at each path(s) and the specific file(s) that was being modified.
Step 2: Then I went back to my original upload file folder of the oc version that I am using and simply located each of the files on the list from step 1 above and replaced all the modified files with the original files one by one and the problem was resolved.

Cheers, hope that helps you
OMG! That one helped me. Thank you very much! You are great. My site was down for 2 days.

Post by StuartP » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:20 pm

Which Extension is this?

It looks like a table creation has been missed during the installation. Are there any sql files included in the download?

BIAS Technology Support
Stock Control Hardware and Software

Post by straightlight » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:20 pm

StuartP wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:20 pm
Which Extension is this?

It looks like a table creation has been missed during the installation. Are there any sql files included in the download?
Regardless, this extension could involve licensing where the OP user needs to contact the extension developer to resolve this issue specifically. Otherwise, it goes to custom job.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON