Post by xEmpelando » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:50 pm

I need to integrate my Opencart with Google Merchant. I know that there are modules of this type on the Market Place, but I would like to consult you. Which is really worth recommending.

For example, I would like to import products to Google Merchant with a single button, or I would like to choose which products are to be imported. It is also important to import photos, prices and promotions.

Do you recommend something?

My shop: https://empelando.de

Location - London

Post by straightlight » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:17 am

OC v3.0.3.1 has an instantiated cron task where product reports from google shopping can be sent via email as it also updates the product reports accordingly for OC admin users who are allowed to access those reports from the OC admin-end.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by cedcommerceteam » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Hello xEmpelando ,
We can help you to integrate your store to google merchants.
Contact us at support@cedcommerce.com
Visit us at :https://cedcommerce.com/

Call us at : (+91) -8765210318 , Skype: live:carlmorgan.cedcommerce , Email: support@cedcommerce.com
CedCommerece : Officail Opencart Partners
CedCommerce Official : www.cedcommerce.com
Opencart Services : www.cedcommerce/opencart-services.com
Sell On various Marketplace Integration : Opencart-Extensions
Magenative Mobile App/IOS Development : magenative.com

Post by straightlight » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:39 pm

v3.0.3.2 already have this feature.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.

Regards,
Straightlight
Opencart.com Administrator / Quality Assurance Analyst / Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON