Post by world-of-satellite » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:46 pm

Does anyone please have the latest version download of this shipping mod?

I purchased this back in 2017 to use on 1.5.3.1, but Opencartaddons have now stopped developing and I can no longer download this from anywhere. I need the OC 3.x version.

Does anyone have a direct email address to Joel of Opencartaddons please?

Post by Johnathan » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:29 am

I believe he now runs a plugin for Shopify called "Intuitive Shipping". You can try contacting him here, but I'm not sure if he'll respond to OpenCart inquiries:

https://www.intuitiveshipping.com/contact-us/

If you can't get a copy of what you need, then my Category & Product-Based Shipping and Ultimate Shipping extensions have similar functionality. I can help describe how you'd create your rates in there, if you decide to get those and port your setup over. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by world-of-satellite » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:57 am

Johnathan wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:29 am
I believe he now runs a plugin for Shopify called "Intuitive Shipping". You can try contacting him here, but I'm not sure if he'll respond to OpenCart inquiries:

https://www.intuitiveshipping.com/contact-us/

If you can't get a copy of what you need, then my Category & Product-Based Shipping and Ultimate Shipping extensions have similar functionality. I can help describe how you'd create your rates in there, if you decide to get those and port your setup over. Feel free to take a look at the screenshots and demo site, and if you're interested let me know at www.getclearthinking.com/contact if you have any further questions.
Thank you for the info. I've sent you email with some questions about your mod Ultimate shipping, did you received my email? Thx.

Post by Johnathan » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:18 pm

Yes, I think I responded, but let me know if you didn't get a reply. If you sent it within the last 16 hours or so I'll probably reply to it today. (This week is Thanksgiving in the U.S., so please be patient for a response --- I won't have as much time to reply to e-mails as usual, but I'll still try and get through them all every day.)

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator