Post by Diaplo » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 am

Hi, I am using version 3.0.2.0 of OpenCart.
But tracking the shipment is an important thing for the customer, how do I create a tracking number for the shipment with every order so that the customer is able to track his shipment on sites such as 17Track and Track24
thank you

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:36 am

Post by kestas » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:15 am

Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 am
Hi, I am using version 3.0.2.0 of OpenCart.
But tracking the shipment is an important thing for the customer, how do I create a tracking number for the shipment with every order so that the customer is able to track his shipment on sites such as 17Track and Track24
thank you
What sending methods do you use? Do they have an API to get parcel information?
More information is needed. It is best to make a request to the commercial forum section.

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

Post by Diaplo » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:34 am

kestas wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:15 am
Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 am
Hi, I am using version 3.0.2.0 of OpenCart.
But tracking the shipment is an important thing for the customer, how do I create a tracking number for the shipment with every order so that the customer is able to track his shipment on sites such as 17Track and Track24
thank you
What sending methods do you use? Do they have an API to get parcel information?
More information is needed. It is best to make a request to the commercial forum section.
Why do I need an API, the matter is simple, the tracking number works on the mentioned websites.
Of course there is an module that does this work

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:36 am

Post by thekrotek » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:41 am

Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:34 am
Why do I need an API, the matter is simple, the tracking number works on the mentioned websites.
Of course there is an module that does this work
Good. Add tracking number to order history entry, when you update order status and let customer track the packages.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com


User avatar
Expert Member

Posts

Joined
Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:24 am


Post by mikeinterserv » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:41 am

Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:07 am
how do I create a tracking number for the shipment with every order so that the customer is able to track his shipment on sites such as 17Track and Track24
thank you
THAT is why you were asked if you were using an api if you want to do it automatically
OR do as above from thekrotek

Active Member

Posts

Joined
Thu May 28, 2020 6:55 am
Location - Wales

Post by Diaplo » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:44 am

thekrotek wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:41 am
Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:34 am
Why do I need an API, the matter is simple, the tracking number works on the mentioned websites.
Of course there is an module that does this work
Good. Add tracking number to order history entry, when you update order status and let customer track the packages.
I can not understand what you mean?

New member

Posts

Joined
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:36 am

Post by kestas » Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:07 am

Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:44 am
thekrotek wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:41 am
Diaplo wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:34 am
Why do I need an API, the matter is simple, the tracking number works on the mentioned websites.
Of course there is an module that does this work
Good. Add tracking number to order history entry, when you update order status and let customer track the packages.
I can not understand what you mean?
Since the matter is simple for you, ::) :laugh: just use those sites... that's all.
But if you need to implement it to your shop, you need an API!

Custom OpenCart modules and solutions. You can write PM with additional questions... Extensions you can find here


Active Member

Posts

Joined
Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:23 am

Post by straightlight » Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:55 am

Also take note that the shipment database table is still under the pull request for awaiting process of removal in the master branch. Therefore, the use of an API would be correct.

The most generated errors being found on Opencart forum originates from contributed programming. The increased post counters are caused by redundancies of the same solutions that were already provided prior.


Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester


Legendary Member
Online

Posts

Joined
Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Location - Canada, ON
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests