Post by pavvel.be » Wed May 26, 2021 11:22 pm

Please tell me, do someone have a direct and fast contact to OC Support team? (but not a e-mail, I have it).
It is a joke, I have an account for more then 4 yers, today I bought an extension using my credit card and I can't download it, because I see status "Waiting for Proof of ID" ...

I have send to OC support my scans of ID and my credit card but nobody read it and nobody reacts... I have a big trouble, because I have a deadline today with my shop. I paid and I can't recive the product from marketplace :/

Location - Warsaw, Poland

Post by straightlight » Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 pm

pavvel.be wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:22 pm
Please tell me, do someone have a direct and fast contact to OC Support team? (but not a e-mail, I have it).
It is a joke, I have an account for more then 4 yers, today I bought an extension using my credit card and I can't download it, because I see status "Waiting for Proof of ID" ...

I have send to OC support my scans of ID and my credit card but nobody read it and nobody reacts... I have a big trouble, because I have a deadline today with my shop. I paid and I can't recive the product from marketplace :/
Use the Contact Us link, either from the Resources link located at the top of the site or located at the bottom of the site. Then, fill in the form with the right category and include your order ID since you've purchased the extension. In the comments, specify that you'd like your ticket to be routed to the Accounts & Billing team to review your "Waiting for Proof of ID" status.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by pavvel.be » Thu May 27, 2021 12:25 am

straightlight wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:32 pm
pavvel.be wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 11:22 pm

Use the Contact Us link, either from the Resources link located at the top of the site or located at the bottom of the site. Then, fill in the form with the right category and include your order ID since you've purchased the extension. In the comments, specify that you'd like your ticket to be routed to the Accounts & Billing team to review your "Waiting for Proof of ID" status.
Yep, I did it but no reaction ... :/ ;/

Location - Warsaw, Poland