Post by sergiubarbu » Sat May 29, 2021 4:32 am

Hello,

I work with a client which has an OC 3.0.3.x online store.
Let's say they sell UNIQUE digital licenses. It can be any numbers like: AAAAA - BBBBB - CCCCC - DDDDD - EEEEE
I know about the default solution - how to set up downloadable products - but it does not work in this case.
The owner can't upload a file with each unique license, for the same product, because there are some situations when the license does not work, the client returns the product, it must be replaced, etc.

They need a solution/method to deliver the UNIQUE license after the Admin verifies the order/payment manually.
They must be able to attach a file with a unique license (can be a TXT file) or place a message like:

Thank you for your order
Here is your license: AAAAA - BBBBB - CCCCC - DDDDD - EEEEE
Right now they use the Order History message system to update the order and include the license in the notification message, but they have issues because 95% of their clients navigate to Account -> Downloads after the order is placed.

There is any module that can be used?

Thank you

Post by johnp » Sat May 29, 2021 5:30 am

I had a client who wanted the same sort of thing using Opencart. In the end I think they went with FlickRocket.

Opencart 1.5.6.5/OC Bootstrap Pro/VQMOD lover, user and geek.
Affordable Service £££ - Opencart Installs, Fixing, Development and Upgrades
Plus Ecommerce, Marketing, Mailing List Management and More
FREE Guidance and Advice at https://www.ecommerce-help.co.uk

Location - Surrey, UK

Post by thekrotek » Sat May 29, 2021 5:34 am

You definitely need a custom solution for this. Send me an email or message in Skype to support@thekrotek.com and we'll discuss the details. I created a file selling extension for Joomla, so I know how things work.

Professional OpenCart extensions, support and custom work.
Contact me via email or Skype by support@thekrotek.com

Expert Member

Post by sergiubarbu » Mon May 31, 2021 2:33 am

Hello,

I come back with an update.

It seems I have found a solution: https://www.opencart.com/index.php?rout ... _license=0