Post by goldfinder » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:02 pm

Hi all,
i am working with version 3.0.2 and my theme is oxytheme.
I need to add a fixed cost on all orders that are to pickup on store, but i can't find out where that cost can be define. I only have 2 ways to delivery: on pickup and send it by post with cost associated by weight and on checkout, send by post is working fine but on pickup a showing 0.00.

Someone can help me? Thanks.

Best Regards,
Luís Farinha

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:38 pm

This would require a separate shipping extension. You could copy the existing 'Flat Rate' shipping method and rename it to e.g. 'Pickup'.

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by Johnathan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:38 pm

You can also do this with Weight Based Shipping. Just add a geo zone called "Pickup" that is the area you offer your pickup shipping method, and then enter your cost in this format:

9999:5.00

That would charge $5.00 for that shipping option. You can do this for multiple geo zones if you need more than one flat rate, as well.

Image Image Image Image Image

Administrator

Post by JNeuhoff » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:43 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:38 pm
You can also do this with Weight Based Shipping. Just add a geo zone called "Pickup" that is the area you offer your pickup shipping method, and then enter your cost in this format:

That would charge $5.00 for that shipping option. You can do this for multiple geo zones if you need more than one flat rate, as well.
Good idea!

Export/Import Tool * SpamBot Buster * Unused Images Manager * Instant Option Price Calculator * Number Option * Google Tag Manager * Survey Plus * OpenTwig

Guru Member

Post by goldfinder » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:57 pm

Johnathan wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Great idea and solution, it works like a charm, thank you.

regards