Post by MajorPain » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 am

So I installed flagship extension to get shipping quotes on my website and it appears to be working, but I am finding that the prices are extremely out of wack.

I can add large heavy items in my cart, and the quote comes back ranging from $20-55.
This can't be the price. One item is a IBC Tote which would have to be shipped freight only.

I tested a second purchase with 1000 frames which can be bundled in 10 packages about 60x60x30cm and about 20kg.
The quote comes back as $21-55 which again is way too low.

I've contacted flagship but thought I would also post here to see if anyone had any ideas to trouble shoot or if anyone else is having the same issues.
Last edited by MajorPain on Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:40 am

MajorPain wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:57 am
So I installed flagship extension to get shipping quotes on my website and it appears to be working, but I am finding that the prices are extremely out of wack.

I can add large heavy items in my cart, and the quote comes back ranging from $20-55.
This can't be the price. One item is a IBC Tote which would have to be shipped freight only.

I tested a second purchase with 1000 frames which can be bundled in 10 packages about 60x60x30cm and about 20kg.
The quote comes back as $21-55 which again is way too low.

I've contacted shiptime but thought I would also post here to see if anyone had any ideas to trouble shoot or if anyone else is having the same issues.
OC version. Contact the extension developer to resolve this issue.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON

Post by MajorPain » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 am

As I mentioned, I already did.

Post by straightlight » Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:45 am

MajorPain wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:02 am
As I mentioned, I already did.
You can either create a new service request in the Commercial Support section of the forum or use the Contact Us link at the footer of the site to contact site support in order to resolve this issue with the extension. Purchased extensions support cannot be provided on the forum with the exceptions of Commercial Support or directly from extension developers that decides to provide public support on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON