Post by anytrade » Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:00 pm

I am using 3.0.3.6 and I am using Journal 3.1.8 Please recommend the best plugins that match the following:

I would like a plugin recommendation that matches the following:

1. Product option part, especially colors can be produced in a variety of ways. Example 1) Same product with many different barcodes by color. Example 2) Products with one barcode but many different colors 3) Various combinations, etc.

Conditions:
1. Only the main product is displayed in the front end. Inherited products may or may not be displayed.
2. If there is a product barcode that is compatible with the back end Admin panel and the core database Mysql or that can be uploaded by mass.
3. If using the Product option 'Select' 'Radio' at the front end, If you click the color picker or image, the main image should be changed, In the case of 'select', text and image or color picker displayed together.

2. Module for Opencart product return and shipping arrangements My Opencart allowed duplicate returns. Is this normal? I want to solve this problem. We are also looking for products that are easy and seamless to use for shipping and tracking. Looking forward to professional advice.

3. I want to use the native mobile app for OpenCart. I am looking for a product that is easy to code and has excellent compatibility with the above products.

Post by straightlight » Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:13 am

anytrade wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:00 pm
I am using 3.0.3.6 and I am using Journal 3.1.8 Please recommend the best plugins that match the following:

I would like a plugin recommendation that matches the following:

1. Product option part, especially colors can be produced in a variety of ways. Example 1) Same product with many different barcodes by color. Example 2) Products with one barcode but many different colors 3) Various combinations, etc.

Conditions:
1. Only the main product is displayed in the front end. Inherited products may or may not be displayed.
2. If there is a product barcode that is compatible with the back end Admin panel and the core database Mysql or that can be uploaded by mass.
3. If using the Product option 'Select' 'Radio' at the front end, If you click the color picker or image, the main image should be changed, In the case of 'select', text and image or color picker displayed together.

2. Module for Opencart product return and shipping arrangements My Opencart allowed duplicate returns. Is this normal? I want to solve this problem. We are also looking for products that are easy and seamless to use for shipping and tracking. Looking forward to professional advice.

3. I want to use the native mobile app for OpenCart. I am looking for a product that is easy to code and has excellent compatibility with the above products.
Journal is unsupported on the forum.

Dedication and passion goes to those who are able to push and merge a project.

Regards,
Straightlight
Programmer / Opencart Tester

Legendary Member

Location - Canada, ON